What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wendell Sailor officially retires from the NRL

drake

First Grade
Absolute disgrace I say it again. Already players will be moving to boycott this match which is a damn shamn as it would have been great for the game.

How people have rated this clown as a role model is beyond me. His antiques are what have dragged this game backwards 50%, Dell can go to hell.
I'm not surprised you took your username from a slow witted fantasy character known as 'The Bastard of Vo Mandor'.

Jeez, did Wendell bang your missus or what?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I didn't want Dell coming back to league after going to Yawnion and bagging of our great game. But he proved me wrong, he was brilliant for the game and showed what a great character he is. He will be missed next year.

Sad to see the big man go. Great character of the game, and a gun player as well. Didn't whinge and moan when he got busted for drugs, he took it on the chin, and came back 2 years later to right his wrongs.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Maddog is actually a pillar of the league community and any time a player needs anything wether its advise or otherwise Maddog is there.

All that Wendall has done is assist in the disintegration of our society and its values, I point you to the recent disturbances in Sydney as my source.

Players will not play if Wendell is playing Gallop who is the best CEO our brand has ever seen will no doubt address this issue before long.

Dig deeper fool.
You have no idea.
Fortunately, most of the normal people here don't suffer from the same illness as yourself......ie. 'write enough crap and soon I will start believing it syndrome'.
get a dog upya!
:sarcasm:

I can't stand Wendell. Never have been unable to.
But it doesn't take much to admit that he did heaps of great work to the sport throughout his second attempt. Enjoy retirement.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Maddog is actually a pillar of the league community and any time a player needs anything wether its advise or otherwise Maddog is there.

All that Wendall has done is assist in the disintegration of our society and its values, I point you to the recent disturbances in Sydney as my source.

Players will not play if Wendell is playing Gallop who is the best CEO our brand has ever seen will no doubt address this issue before long.

Good grief. You're really a sad, twisted little person, aren't you. I guess if Wendell's to blame for society's woes, then you're to blame for any infantile spelling errors committed by anyone (although, unlike Wendell, you're a repeat offender).

Players now won't play if Wendell does because he's retiring? That is the only basis for your trying-to-resemble-an-argument? FFS! This is based on...what, exactly? I fear you've got too much of your daddy's semen backed up inside you & it's affecting your inbred, purile little mind.

Comparing the 'Dell to Maddog illustrates how out of touch and geniused you truly are. One made a mistake with recreational drugs, took his punishment on the chin and has NEVER denied being wholly responsible for his own actions. The other took performance-enhancing drugs and never accepted any responsibility for his own actions. Yeah, Maddog's a fantastic role model. Not.

Go back to fellating your father and leave rugby league discussions to those who aren't brain-damaged from daddy slapping them up-side the head while yelling, "Can't believe you suck at sucking! Never should have knocked my sister up."

You complete loser.

Red Bear

Referee
Firstly, well done Dell, never liked you especially as a bronco but was very good at the dragons, had a great attitude.

Secondly - Ignore the Baron, his recent trolling attempt at 4 corners was even worse than this one

Broncodr01d

Juniors
One of my favourite all-time players, always a lock for any of my All-time Brisbane, QLD or Australian teams. One of the last true characters in the game gone. Not many left now from that era. Sad to see him go.

Noa

First Grade
Dell is in my all-time team on the wing of my time watching the game.

Changed the way wingers went about their business.