What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Stagger eel

Staff member
another try to Wenty could of been Joey G. kick missed.

26-12

possibly 15 to go but there's no clock in site.

eelz47

Coach
Stagger eel said:
another try to Wenty could of been Joey G. kick missed.

26-12

possibly 15 to go but there's no clock in site.

so is joey captain coach eela????;-) ;-) ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Iwi try of an intercept by Matt Raftery score is now 32-12.

just for the record it's believed that etu scored the first the first try.

Stagger eel

Staff member
all over.

the mighty Wentworthville Magpies defeat the dogs by 33-18.

thanks to Nikki for the updates.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
just interested to see how many minutes he played and if he'd be ready for the NRL next weekend

Stagger eel

Staff member
Twizzle said:
just interested to see how many minutes he played and if he'd be ready for the NRL next weekend

Nix is now on line she may be able to assist with the question.

Nikki

Coach
I only noticed him with about 20 to go. Solid is probably the best way to describe his game. Nothing flashy. TBH wouldnt have even noticed he was there til Hels pointed him out. I think Junior played in 21 as well.

Raferty had a great game (so glad I now know who he is! lol). Brod also had another great game, altho maybe a lil quieter than last week.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nikki said:
I only noticed him with about 20 to go. Solid is probably the best way to describe his game. Nothing flashy. TBH wouldnt have even noticed he was there til Hels pointed him out. I think Junior played in 21 as well.

Raferty had a great game (so glad I now know who he is! lol). Brod also had another great game, altho maybe a lil quieter than last week.

how quick is Raftery Nix???

Nikki

Coach
I had never really noticed his game before but he is pretty good!

Joey G had a good game too. Put on some nice passes.. some stuck... Some didnt :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
I spotted The Chad good!!
He didnt play that much to be able to say how good he went... I think if he is available he will be picked in NRL, surely yesterday was just a 'run'