What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Is Hunty almost back from injury?

Gees that'll be a big boost won't it?

the_eel

Juniors
Is Hunty almost back from injury?

Gees that'll be a big boost won't it?

I heard that although he wasn't named he would actually be playing for Wenty next to Maloney on the weekend that just went. Mustn't have happened but he's definitely not far away anyway Jess....and it will be a boost. He's got some ability.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
stupid question, where is wenty playing this weekend?
im going to the races on saturday - but if its sunday im thurrrrrrrr

sunday Ringrose...3pm.

V Bears

Funny Story.

A Couple I know quite well are life long Bears Tragics, they have moved from Newtown to Seven Hills in the last year.

On Sunday they are having a Family Get together, and are FILTHY about it being organised for this weekend.

I will have to Txt them the Scores.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Benny Smith looks like turning out for Wenty but not confirmed, probably faces a fitness test.

Lowrie and Pauolo are both certain starters...

Delboy

First Grade
Well , my thoughts are that it's strange that Junior isn't getting a chance in the NRL, he at least has some size and was almost first choice until he went out late at the Cross.

Hopefully he hits form that warrants a call up as the bench in first grade lacks size and impact.