What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

a few wasted chances from Wenty there and the Jets get a try to re take the lead, but Wenty have been the better side so far.

Bazal

Post Whore
Brod Wright and Latimore are going great guns!!!! Should play first grade next year.

They should have been there this year IMO...Brod has been outstanding in this game so far, as have Mortimer, Joey and Maloney. This is the first I've seen of Maloney outside hour-long highlights and I'm rather upset he's leaving...his short kicking and his passing is very astute and that's what we've been missing.

Also, Jets in again after Iwi drops it over the line...

Bazal

Post Whore
Another try goes begging....we just need to click, we look a bit half an half at the moment...

Bazal

Post Whore
Jets defence is just too good, wenty have had heaps of field position just need to be patient.

I think, if the trend continues, if we do crack them we'll put two or three on quickly...they've had to do a mountain of defence and a try, especially just after half time after they've worked so hard to get to the break in front could dishearten them. We've gotta aim for a big first 10 mins and then carry it through IMO

strider

Post Whore
we'll get em in the 2nd half

btw - anyone know what exactly the rules are with goal line drop outs? .... the newtown guy deadset kicks em from 2m past the goalline :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
we'll get em in the 2nd half

btw - anyone know what exactly the rules are with goal line drop outs? .... the newtown guy deadset kicks em from 2m past the goalline :lol:

Technically it should be a penalty under the sticks ten out IIRC....but no one ever really worries about it too much.

Bazal

Post Whore
Etu in, great work from him to tiptoe down the touchline and great work to get him over by Maloney and then Horo

The Magpies should be winning this by 20
I have been very disappointed with the attacking options in the Jets 20. There have been a lot of one out going for the line wanting to be the hero sort of play (especially in in the 1st half)

Latest posts