What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Western Bears

the Bears are dead and buried in the NRL leave the pieces of crap where they belong

they are a bunch of whinging spoilt arseholes :x :x :x :twisted: :twisted:

MayMoo

Juniors
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
the Bears are dead and buried in the NRL leave the pieces of crap where they belong

they are a bunch of whining spoilt kids:x :x :x :twisted: :twisted:

Your IQ is on par with Peter Peters; If that.

Dakink

Bench
Typical head in the sand Bears fans. They whinge about evry other club, refuse to consider any other option that may help their team have a presence again and bleat about how hard done they were. Well guess what they were crap and deserved to get punted. I would love to see the Red and Black back again but it isnt going to happen as a Sydney team in a hurry.

I was a Dragons fans and am perfectly happy for my team to have a presence rather than bury my head in the sand and go belly up.

Red Bear

Referee
Lol, you still got the same jersey and practicly same look coming out every week dude. I'd also love to see how you would react if your team was asked to move to f**ken Perth.

MayMoo

Juniors
oh no i am devastated :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think you are Jizzer; But please keep using the smilies so I know what you are attempting.

MayMoo

Juniors
try a bit harder mate

your not real good with the insults :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, give me something to work with Jizzy; Unsheath your wit if you have any (yet to be detected), and quit with the dainty rebuffs (which is all you have been capable of so far + some smilies).

***MH***

Bench
Well, with that sort of Sydney centric attitude.... the Bears don't deserve to revived. The saying goes "beggars can't be choosers", and Norths don't have much choices left.

MayMoo

Juniors
***MH*** said:
anyone that wants another team in NSW is a greedy selfish bastard.

Anyone who thinks it is 'selfish' to want their team in the NRL, needs to get a new dictionary and pull their head out of their a***.

nqboy

First Grade
The NRL doesn't want any more clubs, it says it can't afford more. Any new club will have to be a relocated existing NRL club. Otherwise, the concept sounded good early but Norths have still been sold down the river, having done the courageous and right thing by the game by planning and building the CC move and ground, only to be cut loose by the money men when it came to the crunch.

***MH***

Bench
MayMoo said:
Anyone who thinks it is 'selfish' to want their team in the NRL, needs to get a new dictionary and pull their head out of their a***.
If Paul and the apostles had not spread the Word around the world, Christianity would only exist in Rome and the Middle East.

dimitri

First Grade
I really like this idea and have mentioned it a few times before!!!

Its definitely a way to ensure aways games in sydney attract larger crowds!!!

If the bears dont go for it, what about Newtown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Western Jets, also has a great ring to it.

:cool: