What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests 1999 V Newcastle 2005....Who is worse?

No it wouldnt f**kface. Now if someone says continuously year after year like I said in my post, which YOU ignored before opening your big trap again, then you would have a point but you dont.

Well we all know what happens with the Dark side :D it ends up winning so what your back asshole.

Of course Gene Krupa if they not smart enough to reply with a comeback to exactly what you say, they change it so they CAN make a come back, its the only way they can win.

Mr Saab

Referee
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
No it wouldnt f**kface. Now if someone says continuously year after year like I said in my post, which YOU ignored before opening your big trap again, then you would have a point but you dont.

Well we all know what happens with the Dark side :D it ends up winning so what your back asshole.

listen you b!tch...

"continuious" salary cap breaches....last time i checked the broncos were not fined every yr fom 1990-2005. Some yrs they have some they havnt.
Little Clown said "continuous" salary cap breaches...they would be like me saying the knights have continuously been fined for drug taking!
Knights will not win a comp for another 10 yrs..they are in dissaray

Whatever Ok u clearly think with a Queenslanders frame of thinking, i cant hold that against you.

But Newcastle WILL be back before 10 years is up.

Mr Saab

Referee
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Whatever Ok u clearly think with a Queenslanders frame of thinking, i cant hold that against you.

But Newcastle WILL be back before 10 years is up.

may the force be with you in that dream.
What you are witnessing in 2005 is the future of the knights. Maybe not as bad, but it will be a 7-8 win season for the next 10 yrs

Charlie Saab said:
Really? so i have a license to open my mouth? My team the Broncos have been in the semi finals EVER yr since 1992. No other club in history (apart from the great dragons teams on the late 50s and 60s) can match that record.

Charlie - or should i call you Pot or Kettle?

Please check your facts. Until 2004 THE KNIGHTS were the only team since 1997 to have made the semi finals EVERY Season.

Re Check your figures Chuck cause I KNOW There was at least ONE season the Broncos didnt make the cut. The you can PM me your apology Charlie

Ps: Didnt your hero play for the Bunnies not the Broncos? I am glad the Maroons are favourites for next Wednesday. Want an Avatar Bet? If QLD Loose you have to display a NSW Origin Logo and if NSW Lose I will wear the QLD till game2?

I wont even give you any points start PAL

Mr Saab

Referee
The Little People said:
Charlie - or should i call you Pot or Kettle?

Please check your facts. Until 2004 THE KNIGHTS were the only team since 1997 to have made the semi finals EVERY Season.

Re Check your figures Chuck cause I KNOW There was at least ONE season the Broncos didnt make the cut. The you can PM me your apology Charlie

Ps: Didnt your hero play for the Bunnies not the Broncos? I am glad the Maroons are favourites for next Wednesday. Want an Avatar Bet? If QLD Loose you have to display a NSW Origin Logo and if NSW Lose I will wear the QLD till game2?

I wont even give you any points start PAL

:lol: :lol: please. You are a little person with a little brain...i am a massive broncos fan and they have NEVER missed a semis series since 1991. I know ALLLLLLLLL about the broncos history. You are a fool to test me on league stats, absolute FOOL.
I wont go into full detail :

1992 won the comp
1993 won the comp
1994 lost in the semi to nths
1995 lost in the semi to canterbury
1996 lost in the semi to cronulla
1997 won SL comp
1998 won NRL comp
1999 lose semi to cronulla
2000 won the comp
2001 lost semi to eels
2002 lost semi to roosters
2003 lost semi to panthers
2004 lost semi to NQ

it is a MODERN day record. Next time you think something, do some research.
I dont want an avatar bet with a dumb person like you.
Charlie Saab played for the rabbits, sharks and magpies. I liked him as a player and he was a character. I know he didnt play for the Broncos, so what? Some of my fav players didnt play for the Broncos, like Daley, Stuart, Clyde, Meninga, Sironen, Elias, Steve Walters, Wiki, Eric Grothe Snr...list goes on.

ps...the next longest stretch is the roosters..1996-present day. ;-) So much for what you "KNOW"...i wont go thru the chooks playoff history since 1996. I will let you do that for homework.

pss...send me a PM with your APOLOGY :rolleyes:

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Broncos have made the finals for 13 consecutive seasons and you can make that 14 with them certainties for the 8 in 2005.

pantherz9103

First Grade
'Little people' should lay off having debates about rugby league stats going by his debate with Charlie Saab.

I am a footy trivia expert. You all might like to go to www.funtrivia.com

Go to sports, then to Rugby League Quizzes.

It tests out just how much you know about different rugby league teams and years.

I got 25 out of 25 on one of the Penrith quizzes, which was rated difficult.

pantherz9103

First Grade
ps...the next longest stretch is the roosters..1996-present day. ;-) So much for what you "KNOW"...i wont go thru the chooks playoff history since 1996. I will let you do that for homework.

No pantherz9103 will do it for you :)

Roosters finals series

1996 - lost Week 2 to Dragons 16-36
1997 - lost Week 3 to Manly 16-17
1998 - lost Week 4 (10 team finals, 5 weeks) to Broncos 18-46
1999 - lost Week 2 to St.George-Illawarra Dragons 18-28
2000- lost Grand Final to Brisbane 6-14
2001- lost Week 1 to Newcastle 6-40
2002- WON Grand Final v Warriors 30-8
2003- LOST Grand Final v Penrith 6-18 :D
2004- LOST Grand Final v Bulldogs 13-16

Will 2005 break the trend of finals qualifications? They're not home and hosed for a top eight spot yet the Roosters

I can tell you other Rugby League statistics if you want ;-)

Yes between 94 - 04 Brisbane were up there but with the stats that i have found, you seemed to have missed out a few things like the fact that every year for the previous 8 years before 2004 newcastle were up there too and on 4 of those occasions they finished ABOVE YOU!

See for your self!

95-newcastle finished below
97-Newcastle finished below
98-Newcastle finished below
99-Newcastle finished above Brisbane
00-Newcastle finished below
01-Newcastle finished above Brisbane
02-Newcastle finished above Brisbane
03-Newcastle finished above Brisbane

Ghoulies

Bench
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Yes between 94 - 04 Brisbane were up there but with the stats that i have found, you seemed to have missed out a few things like the fact that every year for the previous 8 years before 2004 newcastle were up there too and on 4 of those occasions they finished ABOVE YOU!

See for your self!

:lol:
Forget about 2004 and then quote back to 1995?

Did someone say something about 'living in the past'?

*Paul*

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
My team the Broncos have been in the semi finals EVER yr since 1992. No other club in history (apart from the great dragons teams on the late 50s and 60s) can match that record.

That got me thinking, Charlie. Here are all the streaks of 7 or more
23 1951 - 1973 St_George
13 1992 - 2004 Brisbane
11 1968 - 1978 Manly
10 1941 - 1950 Balmain
10 1926 - 1935 Souths
09 1996 - 2004 Easts
09 1949 - 1957 Souths
08 1956 - 1963 Wests
07 1997 - 2003 Newcastle
07 1930 - 1936 Easts

Mr Saab

Referee
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:

See for your self!

what do you mean between 1994 and 2004 were up there? Brisbane have been "up" since 1992 when they 1st won the comp. You like to make stats work for you dont you? Why dont you compare 1988-2004? both teams came in at the same time. 1997 the teams were in different comps, but dont let that fool you as to who was the better team, the Broncos.
Any club would trade their record of 1992-2004 with the Broncos....thats because no team can match what they have done in those 13 yrs. I dont aplogise if that is arrogant, because its the truth and i am not twisting any stats to benefit the broncos.
Newcastle supporters...no brains!

Charlie Saab said:
:lol: :lol: please. You are a little person with a little brain...i am a massive broncos fan and they have NEVER missed a semis series since 1991. I know ALLLLLLLLL about the broncos history.

it is a MODERN day record. Next time you think something, do some research.

pss...send me a PM with your APOLOGY :rolleyes:

Charlie - Apology offered - I thought (wrongly) there was one season the Broncos missed out. Amazing record since 1991. Its a shame the Knights only did it from 1997 to 2003 - 7 years but to do it for 14 years is a hell of a record. How do they do it so well and keep under the cap? I know they have one of the best admistrations if not the best in the game and it shows. Not like our clubs off paddock perfromance this Milennium.

Once again apology for ever doubting you. Now are you up for an avatar bet on SOO?

Mr Saab

Referee
The Little People said:
Once again apology for ever doubting you. Now are you up for an avatar bet on SOO?

cant really do it as this new site is not yet set up for proper avatars...unlike the old site.

Latest posts