What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests best for Knights future

macavity

Referee
see above..

it would be a deal breaker for too many people.

I dont think St Marys is reviled by the rest of Penrith...?

bluesbreaker

Bench
macavity said:
see above..

it would be a deal breaker for too many people.

I dont think St Marys is reviled by the rest of Penrith...?

But see, i'm not so sure that it's everyone in Newcastle who hates the maggots. Anyone who's ever been involved in junior footy does (and quite rightly so), but the average supporter really couldn't give a sh*t i'd wager.

Johns Magic

Referee
I know I wouldn't care if our PL team was called "Newcastle-Wests Knights".

I'd prefer that than being financially unstable and a doomed club with sh*t staff and facilities.

It's a small price to pay in the long run.

knights98

Juniors
the deal with the panthers and st marrys league is that the panthers wanted to cut the costs of running the lower grade teams, and they also wanted to be able to have access to st marrys players so that they could go straight to their premiers league side and could there for go to first grade easier, they where also able to have more players to choose from as they had a team in the jim beam comp as well. in away it can help them avoid the salary cap a little bit as they dont have to pay players in the lower grades as much as st marrys leagues has them under contract not panthers,.

Latest posts