What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers '05 strip

beave

Coach
innsaneink said:
beave said:
simon says said:
The Tiger has to be the spunkiest emblem in the comp and the most marketable IMHO.

u are f$%kin kidding me aren't you?? The tiger emblem is a blatant rip-off of the florida panthers ice-hockey team check it out if you don't believe me
http://www.floridapanthers.com/

the tiger name itself is a good one, i just think they could have come up with something a bit more original in the design, there is a local club up here that are the "western lions", they have used the wests tigers logo and just drawn a 'maine' around the face, hehehe, they aint fooling no one. I personally think the roosters emblem is excellent, along with the raiders one, but just my opinion.

Thanx for that einstein.....ur a bright one aint ya?

:roll: :roll:

what the f**ks your problem clown??

Mighty Tiger

Bench
beave said:
simon says said:
The Tiger has to be the spunkiest emblem in the comp and the most marketable IMHO.
u are f$%kin kidding me aren't you?? The tiger emblem is a blatant rip-off of the florida panthers ice-hockey team

And your point is?

Just because it's "a blatant rip-off" does that mean it also can't be the best and most marketable emblem in the NRL?

beave

Coach
and if was the other way around you wouldn't be screaming blue murder??? And what makes it the most marketable emblem in the league???not being sarcastic but what justifys your comment on it being the most maketable???? And before i get abused, the name "cowboys" is shite and i don't reckon they should have called us that.

innsaneink

Referee
beave said:
innsaneink said:
beave said:
simon says said:

u are f$%kin kidding me aren't you?? The tiger emblem is a blatant rip-off of the florida panthers ice-hockey team check it out if you don't believe me

the tiger name itself is a good one, i just think they could have come up with something a bit more original in the design, there is a local club up here that are the "western lions", they have used the wests tigers logo and just drawn a 'maine' around the face, hehehe, they aint fooling no one. I personally think the roosters emblem is excellent, along with the raiders one, but just my opinion.

what the f*** your problem clown??

How bout telling us something we dont know next time....everything from you is regurgitated history, check it out if you dont believe me ...
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/search.php?search_author=beave

....and so what if its been adapted....Id guess every logo for the NRL teams has been inspired by something else by the designer.
You get ideas from other things, even the caveman that invented the wheel probably was inspired by a rock falling down a hill.
Come back when you have something remotely interesting.

beave

Coach
innsaneink said:
beave said:
innsaneink said:
beave said:
simon says said:

How bout telling us something we dont know next time....everything from you is regurgitated history, check it out if you dont believe me ...

....and so what if its been adapted....Id guess every logo for the NRL teams has been inspired by something else by the designer.
You get ideas from other things, even the caveman that invented the wheel probably was inspired by a rock falling down a hill.

haha, let me guess, u haven't touched upon previous discussions that have been posted??? :roll: hell with 4000 posts I am suprised if you have touched anything that resmebles the opposite sex with all that moderating and posting you have been doing.

simon says

First Grade
The point is more than just the emblem...the fast is our team is the same colour as our emblem...black,white and orange.....its a great situation for us to be in,o0ne that makes us unique.I think the lastest gear is really goin for this and I think its a winner.

Cheers.

thickos

First Grade
beave said:
innsaneink said:
beave said:
innsaneink said:
beave said:
simon says said:

haha, let me guess, u haven't touched upon previous discussions that have been posted??? :roll: hell with 4000 posts I am suprised if you have touched anything that resmebles the opposite sex with all that moderating and posting you have been doing.

God, I'm sticking up for innsaneink.

When did you decide you were such a big shot? When you thought the Cowboys were playing with the big boys now after one trip to September?

The majority of logos have been modelled on others all around the ideas. People take ideas from all over the place, in every field, and adapt them to fit their own situation. Not just logos but team names too.

The Florida Panthers logo looks good... it'd be stupid of the WT to dismiss a pretty good design.

If your so upset about the issue, write to your club and ask them to return their current design to the Dallas Cowboys. :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
beave said:
innsaneink said:
beave said:
innsaneink said:
beave said:
simon says said:

Well yes I have, check it out if you dont believe me.....
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/memberlist.php
......it starts with "I"...after "H"

And as for the opposite sex, its obvious im up against an expert here going by ur nic, which actually any shrink worth his salt will attest its more than likely a poor cover for being a virgin, but I dont get your point, a root only takes 15 mins, that leaves me 23hours+ 45mins to be glued to the monitor ...

Raider_69

Post Whore
geez, this is a sacry day but here it goes
*gulp*

wel... no i cant do it... but i must... well said ink and thickos inregards to the tigs logo....

christ that was hard :lol:

aids

Bench
can someone post a picture of the new storm away jersey?

also, i've seen pictures of both jerseys, or prototypes(for clothes?)
and the away jersey looks worse that the picture and the home jersey looks a lot better

still would prefer the retro strips for home and away games.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
thickos said:
The Florida Panthers logo looks good... it'd be stupid of the WT to dismiss a pretty good design.

It's smart business, it's one reason why the Wests Tigers Fanatics, Wests' official supporters group for those who don't know, is called what it is. Wests Tigers Fanatics abbreviated form is WTF, people know what 'wtf' means and are drawn to the info regarding Wests Tigers and 'wtf'.

Matt M

Juniors
aids said:
away.jpg

yappy

Bench
Matt M said:
aids said:
away.jpg

I've heard of being hit by the ugly stick - that thing got hammered by the ugly forest! Just amateur hour stuff. Geez there are some retina burning footy jerseys around.

Never seen a Tigers jersey I liked so I'm not the one to ask. ;-)

Latest posts