What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers '05 strip

aids

Bench
will that have pink shorts to go along with those.
slater is going to look very pretty up at liechardt this year.

Matt M

Juniors
I think the Storm have tried to go for the AFL look, where they have some stupid picture on the jersey, still looks ridiculous though.

TigerMo

Juniors
The Herbal World sponser doesn't bother me anymore, I'm used to it, so I don't notice the "ugliness" of it on the jersey. I think the jerseys are great, brings out that "Tiger" look. But I just still don't understand how we are able to change our jersey after only 2 years of having our 03-04 strips? How is this possible?

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Wow that storm one is the worst i've ever seen that takes over from the aqua one the Broncos had and their one with the diamonds all over it. I hope the storm wear it when they play us but It would be hard to take the game seriously.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I quite liked the other jersey, but it's the same but muddled up more

IMO, their 7's jersey is the best, with the the Tiger scratches on the side, although it's more of a t-shirt than jersey

aids

Bench
Tap Twist Snap said:
Wow that storm one is the worst i've ever seen that takes over from the aqua one the Broncos had and their one with the diamonds all over it. I hope the storm wear it when they play us but It would be hard to take the game seriously.

l'cart round 13, a grudge match replay from 2004

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
That Storm jersey is horrible. It is probably the worst of all time...

I don't like or hate the new Tigers jersey. :|

Crippler

Juniors
heres a proper pic
tigersaway2005.jpg

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Looks the same size to me.

I can't tell from the pic but I hope that bee-hive pattern isn't on the white part of the strip. Otherwise I think it's a slight improvement on last year's without beinf spectacular.

hrundi99

First Grade
My point is that with the original WT jerseys, the away one looked like a Magpies jersey with a dash of orange.

These may as well be Balmain Tigers jerseys.

:(

brook

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
My point is that with the original WT jerseys, the away one looked like a Magpies jersey with a dash of orange.

wash your mouth out!!!

aside from the fact that Balmain have never and would never wear something that ugly - we also certainly did NOT wear white jerseys

thickos

First Grade
brook said:
hrundi99 said:

wash your mouth out!!!

aside from the fact that Balmain have never and would never wear something that ugly - we also certainly did NOT wear white jerseys

But hrundi never mentioned white jerseys :?

innsaneink

Referee
thickos said:
brook said:
hrundi99 said:

wash your mouth out!!!

Add to the fact theres hardly any orange in the jersey at all, its a bit of a pointless point.

The Magpies the same size as its always been, it looks to be quite high on the sleeves on this pic but Im sure it'll look OK when worn.

yappy

Bench
aside from the fact that Balmain have never and would never wear something that ugly
Balmain mightn't Brook - but Balmain Ryde-Eastwood most assuredly will. ;-)

brook

First Grade
I'm ignoring you both

I'm currently getting through the days with the principle that if I haven't seen it yet it doesn't exist

brook

First Grade
thickos said:
brook said:
hrundi99 said:

wash your mouth out!!!

ummm if you look at the jersey he is talking about - its in the first post in this thread - it is white

and - ask ink said, contains very little orange

both of those would be important points to consider if you are going to say it looks like a balmain jersey - which has a lot or orange and no white