What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers '05 strip

tiger_nick

Bench
brook said:
thickos said:
brook said:
hrundi99 said:
My point is that with the original WT jerseys, the away one looked like a Magpies jersey with a dash of orange.

These may as well be Balmain Tigers jerseys.

:(

wash your mouth out!!!

aside from the fact that Balmain have never and would never wear something that ugly - we also certainly did NOT wear white jerseys

But hrundi never mentioned white jerseys :?[/

ummm if you look at the jersey he is talking about - its in the first post in this thread - it is white

and - ask ink said, contains very little orange

both of those would be important points to consider if you are going to say it looks like a balmain jersey - which has a lot or orange and no white

Brook your using logic on a Raiders fan, why bother?

innsaneink

Referee
Now if we take an old wests tigers jersey, add red to the yuccky white, we get.................. :-k :-k :-k

bret1.jpg

....it may look nothing like this, but then who knows, it just might. :lol:

yappy

Bench
Now if we take an old wests tigers jersey, add red to the yuccky white, we get..................

....it may look nothing like this, but then who knows, it just might.

:thumnn :thumnn

2 Thumbs up for that one - NOT #-o

thickos

First Grade
brook said:
thickos said:
brook said:
hrundi99 said:
My point is that with the original WT jerseys, the away one looked like a Magpies jersey with a dash of orange.

These may as well be Balmain Tigers jerseys.

:(

wash your mouth out!!!

aside from the fact that Balmain have never and would never wear something that ugly - we also certainly did NOT wear white jerseys

But hrundi never mentioned white jerseys :?

ummm if you look at the jersey he is talking about - its in the first post in this thread - it is white

and - ask ink said, contains very little orange

both of those would be important points to consider if you are going to say it looks like a balmain jersey - which has a lot or orange and no white

Sorry brook I thought you were referring to the original WT jerseys of 2000, which is why I was confused with your reply to hrundi.

brook

First Grade
nope ink you're right - theres no green in the hawks jersey

and yappy - I figure I can last longer than march if I don't go to away games

as long as they don't suprise me with it during any of the trials I'll be right.

Nuke

Staff member
Someone wanted to see what the new Knights jersey looks like (sorry, I can't remember who it was).
NK_2005h_small.jpg

I made it for that Rugby League computer game a few months ago. It took me quite a while to get used to it, but I must admit I don't mind it anymore. I'd still prefer more red on it. I don't know what the shorts and socks are gonna be like in 2005, so I've left them as plain blue for the moment.

aids

Bench
Nuke said:
Someone wanted to see what the new Knights jersey looks like (sorry, I can't remember who it was).
NK_2005h_small.jpg

I made it for that Rugby League computer game a few months ago. It took me quite a while to get used to it, but I must admit I don't mind it anymore. I'd still prefer more red on it. I don't know what the shorts and socks are gonna be like in 2005, so I've left them as plain blue for the moment.

it looks like the parra jersey

Nuke

Staff member
aids said:
it looks like the parra jersey

It looks to me like a mix between Parra's current jerseys and Penrith's current black jersey.

Like I said before, it took me a while to get used to it, but it's grown on me and I quite like it now. We're stuck with it for at least 3 years, so I'd better get used to it! It's nowhere near being in the same class as our 1995 jersey, but it's not too bad.

coolumsharkie

Referee
OMG that just f**king awful!! (The Newcastle one)

Oh and I think the Storm jersey is a gee up ;-)

My 4 yr old could create something better at pre-school.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
LilyfieldYidTiger said:
noyce is working hard behind the scenes to secure enron, FAI, Ansett or WorldCom as a new sponsor.

Too bad for them that Herbal World will still be Major Sponsor isn't it?... :roll:

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Magpie Nick said:
LilyfieldYidTiger said:
noyce is working hard behind the scenes to secure enron, FAI, Ansett or WorldCom as a new sponsor.

Too bad for them that Herbal World will still be Major Sponsor isn't it?... :roll:

Um.... nick, you may want to delete that post... or even better, read what he posted :roll: :roll: :roll: