What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers Coaches 2024

I think we have to stick with him even though there are no signs he has a clue. I think that might be a bit harsh. He has shown that he is pretty good at press conferences and giving young kids a shot but he has shown zilch tactical nous.

I'm hopeful though that he is learning and getting the right support and if they give him a decent squad maybe he can be a part of turning our club around.
I'm keen to watch our play the ball speed tonight. It's been slow all season and now that 360 have shone a light on what our esteemed forum member (sorry, can't remember exactly who brought this up) said much earlier in the year about how Penrith were breaking the rules with their play the ball and nothing has been done to stop it, I'm keen to see if we copy it.

In sport, much like life, it's always best to be first. If you're not, and you see someone else doing something that can make your life much easier, there's no shame in copying it. Now it's been brought up in the mainstream media we should absolutely copy Penrith's play the ball.

This will be a good test of Marshall's ability to adapt, and show his situational awareness. If he doesn't instruct us to it, and other teams continue to do it (showing the teams haven't been forewarned by the refs) then it's a major concern.

Of course, if we do it we'll probably be penalised to Mars and back, while the rest of the NRL continue on as normal. Could even be sin-bin worthy.

Last edited: