What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers Suck!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Oh lookee...another doctor's entered the thread.

I was there....there were dozens dropping like flies.
I spose they were all just fartin around.

Not a doctor, i live with one, but just common sense.
he was time wasting, it was gamesmanship, it happens every close game

Im not sure what your issue is. If you think he had a genuine hamstring cramp, you've probably never had one.
The point is no one really has a problem with what farah did, it happens all the time and will continue to happen. Its not even in the realms of cheating. Its gamesmanship. And id be spewing in that situation if Travis Waddell didnt do the same

Last edited:

eozsmiles

Bench
Players slow the game down in many different ways and at different times during a game. They even get the ballboy to throw an extra ball on the field or lose a kicking tee to buy a few moments. Gets touchy when we start calling them out for injuries.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Geez there have been some f**king dumb threads in here today. This is yet another one.

It felt like 40 degrees out there you f**king clown. Cheating, FFS :lol:

FMD.

super_coach

First Grade
Being a tiger fan since the days lecihhardt oval ran the other way I marvel at Benji's skill, he is a once in a generation player but I must agree that his media profile is over the top. Every week 17 players smash into each other, from all the teams ,the game is about all these people and not just a few the media want to hype up

skeepe

Immortal
Skeepe must surely have a cramp in his fingers,with all the Wests,Benji and Maxwell bashing,end result,WestsTigers 2 cmpetition points,Raiders 0 competition points,so type away buddy if it makes you feel good.

I haven't even posted in this thread you moron. Obsessed much?

Silent Knight

First Grade
I get tired of all the Benji love as well but I think he serves a very important purpose. It must infuriate that Kelvin Shoddy fellow and his merry band of GWS miscreants when they pick up a Sydney newspaper and see plastered all over the back sports page a picture of Benji Marshall with the word "superstar" attached to his name. I'm pretty sure they'd want that Izzie Foloo fellow put there instead.

The common reaction to such media glorification 9 times out of 10 would be negative (i.e. "Benji Benji Benji, why does he get all the attention?") but it keeps Sydney people talking about rugby league and that can only prove helpful in ensuring fumbleball remains completely forgotten about in the superior Australian states of NSW and QLD.

I'd rather b*tch and moan about Benji Marshall then ever see the day when a flock of seagulls are featured on the back page of a Sydney newspaper.

innsaneink

Referee
Not a doctor, i live with one, but just common sense.
he was time wasting, it was gamesmanship, it happens every close game

Im not sure what your issue is. If you think he had a genuine hamstring cramp, you've probably never had one.
The point is no one really has a problem with what farah did, it happens all the time and will continue to happen. Its not even in the realms of cheating. Its gamesmanship. And id be spewing in that situation if Travis Waddell didnt do the same

My issue?
Im not the one claiming a player is faking....you cannot say for certain like you are he was faking, dozens were going down, more than the cameras picked up on, it was stinking hot, it was round one...odds are heavily in favour of it being genuine, but I love how definite you are...he may have been, but I dont think so.
If you think he had a genuine hamstring cramp, you've probably never had one.
LMFAO!
Words of an expert I see.....:lol:

Youre usually pretty level headed but I guess youre still smarting over last night.

LOL

MacDougall

First Grade
Farah of all players is likely to suffer cramp in that situation. He has a chronic groin injury so favouring one side would definitely make him more likely to cramp.

The Farah hate is pretty unfortunate really. He's a good player and a decent bloke off the field too. He definitely enjoys milking a penalty and taking a dive but really that's just playing to the rules my friend. No need to hate on him for it. If he gets hit high he's entitled to stay down and take a penalty. The players are coached to do it. Those that don't are worthy of admiration but those that do are just playing the game as they are told to. It's like Gilchrist walking when he knows he's out.

Raider_69

Post Whore
not really, im on record as saying this is about as happy as ive ever been after a loss.
Not smarting at all tbh. I think we earnt the win and handed it back to a very good team who made us play.
I think your being biased and its not really required. No one who has a grasp on reality is critical of farah... but you seem be over reacting. I think it was pretty clear Farah was exaggerating it, but who cares. No one with a grasp on RL. Why do you?

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
The OP cares.
Again....the odds, a dozen suffering the same thing, the conditions - which Im assuming you didnt experience first hand, all point to him being genuine.
Yet you know for certain thru watching TV, that he wasnt

Grasp of reality indeed.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I watched the footage. He kicked freely with his legs, jogged freely to the scrum and then it struck
could it have been legit? yes

was it likely? given the circumstances? not really imo, if a cramp in that circumstance was going to occur it wouldnt have been at the precise moment that wasted the most time. But again im not sure why this thread exists or why you are trying so hard to defend an action that 99% of us dont think needs defending. Its footy.

the OP is an idiot, no need for you to come down to his level.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think both occasions ive expressed an opinion, not a statement of fact, which i thought was obvious given the colloquialism in the post

let me clarify

could it have been legit? of course

was it legit? Not a f**king chance IMO

Is this a dumb thread? f**king oath it is

Who cares? No one really

why do you care what some peanut thinks? Im not sure

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
has there been a single player in the last decade who hasn't bunged on a cramp in the last 5-10 mins of a game to slow things down?

f**king dumb thread started by a f**king sook.

18-0 against the 2011 spooners.

get over it princess

Raider_69

Post Whore
has there been a single player in the last decade who hasn't bunged on a cramp in the last 5-10 mins of a game to slow things down?

f**king dumb thread started by a f**king sook.

18-0 against the 2011 spooners.

get over it princess

exactly. It's a non event

mems77

Juniors
I Like him. Biased?... certainly.
Stands up when counted. Sure he gets a run in the media. Why not? He is a champion of the game. Kids look up to him. Fans look up to him. Teammates look up to him.
Best thing for the future fans and players at the moment IMO.

On a side note.... Skeepe. Seriously mate.

Latest posts