What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Canberra

westie

Bench
thickos said:
TIGERPies said:
seriously raiders fans are the village idiot of this forum

Mate if all the village idiots in all the villages all over the world left their village to form their own village, you'd be their village idiot :lol:

Quite possibly the worst "joke" I have ever heard.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
thickos said:
Mate if all the village idiots in all the villages all over the world left their village to form their own village, you'd be their village idiot :lol:

Now I understand why your called thickos!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ohh poor boy Hybrid, as i said, im giving what we have copped all off season, you didnt post? super! IM glad... refer to my last line, take a hike co-jack.

TIGERPies its comes as no surprise you are struggling to come up with a response, maybe that's due to the fact your finally coming to grips with your team, ambitions and capabilities... why tiger fans continually confuse the two in terms of their efforts to make a top 8 #-o

So what happened? No line ball call done ya's in here, if anything the penalty count was in favour of the tigers and well we had just as many stars on the sidelines as you did also we played much much worse than your mob... the only thing that leaves for tigers fans is well... they were beaten fairly by a team who play shit... dear god, tigers outclassed?! NEVER! :lol: :lol:

ozbash

Referee
i guess theres one thing this season that remains unchanged from 04, raiders fans bleating. :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
ozbash said:
i guess theres one thing this season that remains unchanged from 04, raiders fans bleating. :roll:

and warriors fans hatred for canberra continues... :roll:

nqboy

First Grade
FFS, ten pages and 190 posts on a trial between two wooden spoon contenders.

Love the passion boys but let's move on. The competition proper starts this week.

Raider_69

Post Whore
nqboy said:
FFS, ten pages and 190 posts on a trial between two wooden spoon contenders.

Love the passion boys but let's move on. The competition proper starts this week.

Best keep this thread up and around nqboy, it gives mods a place move all the crap too :)

ozbash

Referee
hatred ??

more like embarrasment.
its the only club i know that has an excuse for everything, a reason for all wrongdoings on their players part and an instant, ear piercing scream when they percieve another teams wrongdoings to them..

very predictable, roll on round whatever it is when we boot your sorry arses. :D

simon says

First Grade
ozbash said:
hatred ??

more like embarrasment.
its the only club i know that has an excuse for everything, a reason for all wrongdoings on their players part and an instant, ear piercing scream when they percieve another teams wrongdoings to them..

very predictable, roll on round whatever it is when we boot your sorry arses. :D

My sentiments exactly.

;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ozbash, not even the great Rubin Wiki can save your mob from the Raiders, mind you if we did lose to the Warriors the blow would be softened some what because of Rubes, and as for you simon... ambitions and capabilities, your confusing the two again #-o
Tigers will do it tough but i beleive in them, they can do it, beat souths to the spoon.

ozbash

Referee
yes 69, i agree about the muss and i think any future slanging matches between us he should be regarded as sacred ground.

unless of course he belts woolynuts :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Muss = Legend, no one can dispute that so sacred ground he is.
BTW come sunday ill be sporting a Warriors avater, got no Raiders to follow round 1 so im a part time Warriors fan this week and this week only :)

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ozbash, not even the great Rubin Wiki can save your mob from the Raiders, *mind you if we did lose to the Warriors the blow would be softened some what because of Rubes, and as for you simon... ambitions and capabilities, your confusing the two again #-o
Tigers will do it tough but i beleive in them, they can do it, beat souths to the spoon.

*= each way bet. :lol:

ambitions and capabilities

Twice in less than two hours....just hear this one today eh 69?
Where u been..........ITS been around for decades.

You'll get splinters [-X

westie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ohh poor boy Hybrid, as i said, im giving what we have copped all off season, you didnt post? super! IM glad... refer to my last line, take a hike co-jack.

TIGERPies its comes as no surprise you are struggling to come up with a response, maybe that's due to the fact your finally coming to grips with your team, ambitions and capabilities... why tiger fans continually confuse the two in terms of their efforts to make a top 8 #-o

So what happened? No line ball call done ya's in here, if anything the penalty count was in favour of the tigers and well we had just as many stars on the sidelines as you did also we played much much worse than your mob... the only thing that leaves for tigers fans is well... they were beaten fairly by a team who play sh*t... dear god, tigers outclassed?! NEVER! :lol: :lol:

Actually, if you like we can provide you with short clips of Jamie Small scoring a try which for some reason was disallowed and also a clip of Matt Rieck being tackled into the in goal while playing the ball, which lead to a try. But I wouldn't want to embarrass you over such a minor issue as a trial game especially considering Sheens' tactics were in no way aimed at winning the game.

Latest posts