What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Canberra

Iafeta

Referee
thickos said:
I think its the pot calling the kettle black with this one Iafeta, you were the one who came up with the

'Spelling/grammar are part of the English language.'

gem

:lol:

Don't think so Tim. Not that I really care anyhow.

Read well before hand where someone lays into someone for spelling errors.

The point is, it's a forum which involves a lot of colloquial terms and incorrect English. I haven't seen anyone here with perfect English skills. Can't throw stones from within a glass house.

You can't bag one person out and then be incorrect yourself and not expect a response.

SOULS 04

Juniors
AzzA84 said:
Mighty Tiger said:
AzzA84 said:
hybrid_tiger, can i ask what i said that was out of line? the raiders have it all over the tigers plain and simple, so you can kindly f**k off yourself and claim your spoon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As your expereinced how does the spoon feel?

doesnt feel as good as winning the 2004 premiership, or the 1995 or 1988 which has alot of meaning i wonder why hahahaha, or 1985, 1984 and 1980 wow there is 6 premierships in that time since you won your last one, so i suppose the spoon wasnt great in 2002, but all those premierships make up for it i suppose :D

hahah well said... you know in 94 when the raiders and bulldogs were in the grand final the tigers won the spoon that year too.... i believe the tigers have 3 spoons actually... the raiders only have one and that was our first season.

not to mention since that time we have won 3 premierships... and the tigers have done what since 1980? ok ill give you something... yuo participated in the greatest grand final of all time in 1989

Balmain_Boy

SOULS 04 said:
AzzA84 said:
Mighty Tiger said:
AzzA84 said:
hybrid_tiger, can i ask what i said that was out of line? the raiders have it all over the tigers plain and simple, so you can kindly f**k off yourself and claim your spoon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As your expereinced how does the spoon feel?

doesnt feel as good as winning the 2004 premiership, or the 1995 or 1988 which has alot of meaning i wonder why hahahaha, or 1985, 1984 and 1980 wow there is 6 premierships in that time since you won your last one, so i suppose the spoon wasnt great in 2002, but all those premierships make up for it i suppose :D

hahah well said... you know in 94 when the raiders and bulldogs were in the grand final the tigers won the spoon that year too.... i believe the tigers have 3 spoons actually... the raiders only have one and that was our first season.

not to mention since that time we have won 3 premierships... and the tigers have done what since 1980? ok ill give you something... yuo participated in the greatest grand final of all time in 1989

Well for a start we have no wooden spoons.

As for the Balmain Tigers, surely you are capble of working out that over 3 spoons over 91 years is a better ratio than the Raider's spoons.

Plus we have more premierships if you want to exclude ratios :D

SOULS 04

Juniors
yes you have won more premierships

but when was the last one

hell i think its bad that our last one was 11 years ago

and your right the wests tigers have no wooden spoons but if you put both teams spoons together you have a hell of a lot... you know something else wests tigers have none of.... premierships

Raider_69

Post Whore
na its all good Hybrid
the amount of shit your mob talked (and ours aswell) on which team was gonna go worse, Raiders headed for the spoon... HA!
We played shite and still beat ya's, we also had several of our top namers out while your team was all but your round 1 squad :lol: :lol:

gregstar

Referee
neither the raiders nor tigers will win the spoon

the spoon recipients live in the ocean / swamp, smell like fish & have wasted everyone's time for 38 years ;-)

and your right the wests tigers have no wooden spoons but if you put both teams spoons together you have a hell of a lot... you know something else wests tigers have none of.... premierships

but in saying that what about if we add both teams premerships togther

look Wests Tigers have 0 spoons and 0 Premerships wow we are only 6 years old

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Raider_69 said:
na its all good Hybrid
the amount of sh*t your mob talked (and ours aswell) on which team was gonna go worse, Raiders headed for the spoon... HA!
We played shite and still beat ya's, we also had several of our top namers out while your team was all but your round 1 squad :lol: :lol:

You are pathetic, honestly.

Save it for the real season and then I might argue. Until then...

Raider_69

Post Whore
hybrid_tiger said:
Raider_69 said:
na its all good Hybrid
the amount of sh*t your mob talked (and ours aswell) on which team was gonna go worse, Raiders headed for the spoon... HA!

oohh cry me a river you Justin Timberlake, you can dish it out but seems when it comes down to the crunch, you cant take it, you wanna pack up your bags
my guess is if roles were reversed you wouldnt be saying "save it for the real season"
EAT IT tigers fans, no matter how shit we are, your always gonna be worse :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Raider_69 said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Raider_69 said:
na its all good Hybrid

oohh cry me a river you Justin Timberlake, you can dish it out but seems when it comes down to the crunch, you cant take it, you wanna pack up your bags
my guess is if roles were reversed you wouldnt be saying "save it for the real season"
EAT IT tigers fans, no matter how sh*t we are, your always gonna be worse :lol:

Do keep going.

You are only showing everyone what an idiot you are. And judging by your post count, an idiot with absolutely no f**king life.

Good luck to you - you beat us in a trial. Congratulations. I wish I cared enough to give a sh1t, but sorry, I've got more important things to worry about, like the REAL season which starts for us on Saturday.

Some people around here were and still are trying their best to stop this petty bickering between Raiders and Tigers fans (which results in useless threads like this one), yet farkwits like you only seem to want to make it worse.

You are absolutely f**king pathetic, seriously. Grow up.

Balmain_Boy

hybrid_tiger said:
Raider_69 said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Raider_69 said:
na its all good Hybrid

EAT IT tigers fans, no matter how sh*t we are, your always gonna be worse :lol:

Do keep going.

You are only showing everyone what an idiot you are. And judging by your post count, an idiot with absolutely no f**king life.

Good luck to you - you beat us in a trial. Congratulations. I wish I cared enough to give a sh1t, but sorry, I've got more important things to worry about, like the REAL season which starts for us on Saturday.

Some people around here were and still are trying their best to stop this petty bickering between Raiders and Tigers fans (which results in useless threads like this one), yet farkwits like you only seem to want to make it worse.

You are absolutely f**king pathetic, seriously. Grow up.

Says it all really.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ohh come off it Hybrid, if the tigers had of won you know very well that we Raiders fans would have been smacked from pillar to post by your mob, but now the shoe is on the other foot and your mob cant hack it.

when its a raiders fan doing the stiring its all "petty bickering" and "yet farkwits like you only seem to want to make it worse"... where were you a few short weeks ago when your mob were destorying countless threads by starting shit? Huh chief? where were ya on then?

ohh a crack at my post count, by gee mate, thats harsh, ive never herd those sort of comments before! I mean a high post count must = no life :lol: :lol: Ohh and just a little tip, if you honestly didnt care, if it honestly didnt bother you then why reply to me? after all im "absolutely f**king pathetic" and should "grow up"... why waste your time on me if you dont care?

Case in point, im dishing out what you mob would of dished to us, dont like it? take a hike co-jack cause i couldnt care less :arrow:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ohh come off it Hybrid, if the tigers had of won you know very well that we Raiders fans would have been smacked from pillar to post by your mob, but now the shoe is on the other foot and your mob cant hack it.

That's not the point, farkwit. The point is, a few Tigers fans and even a couple of Raiders fans have tried to stop this sh1t, yet here you are carrying on like an idiot. Say's it all really...

I actually believe that most Radiers fans on here are good people (of course you are an exception and quite obviously a farkwit) and do not want to have nine page threads arguing "my team is better than yours because we have less wooden spoons and um because we won a trial match and um because we finished higher on the ladder last year."

FFS, do you how pathetic this is?

Personally, I'm not one to get too worked up over a TRIAL game, bur each to their own I guess.

How old are you, two? FFS, get a life. My sincere apologies if you are only a kid...

when its a raiders fan doing the stiring its all "petty bickering" and "yet farkwits like you only seem to want to make it worse"... where were you a few short weeks ago when your mob were destorying countless threads by starting sh*t? Huh chief? where were ya on then?

I wasn't posting on the off season. Unlike yourself, I actually have a life outside the internet. You should try it sometime. FFS, "where were ya then". Yet again, you sound like a f**king baby.

ohh a crack at my post count, by gee mate, thats harsh, ive never herd those sort of comments before! I mean a high post count must = no life Laughing Laughing Ohh and just a little tip, if you honestly didnt care, if it honestly didnt bother you then why reply to me? after all im "absolutely f**king pathetic" and should "grow up"... why waste your time on me if you dont care?

Just showing everyone (although I think they may already know) what a childish, immature person you are.

Now, as you were...

hybrid_tiger

Coach
VictorTheViking said:
Hybrid if you didn't care about the trial result then why in the f**king hell are you still posting in this thread????

Because this thread isn't about the trial match anymore it's about "my team is better than your team because we did this and we did that..." and it should be locked.

Pathetic, don't ya think?

thickos

First Grade
TIGERPies said:
seriously raiders fans are the village idiot of this forum

Mate if all the village idiots in all the villages all over the world left their village to form their own village, you'd be their village idiot :lol:

Latest posts