What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Canberra

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG! They have an excuss!!
dear god, i should never have doubted it

BTW do you have footage of the Alan Tongue try that was wrongly disallowed in the opening minutes ;-)

Sheens tactics wernt to win the game? does anyone but me find that hard to believe, your trying to tell me his tactics were aimed at LOSING? geez i know Timmy aint the coach he used to be at Canberra but i guess the tigers mentality has really gotten to him... please, of corse he was trying to win the game, he certainlly wasnt trying to lose it, f**king hell

'ref cost us the game' and 'we wernt trying to win'... pulling them out early this year
how about the top 8? are sheens tactics aimed at making the 8? :lol:

Ink, na mate i know its been around a long time but it recently occured to me what meaning it has for your average tigers fans... its just a perfect fit :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
Raider_69 said:
ozbash said:
i guess theres one thing this season that remains unchanged from 04, raiders fans bleating. :roll:

and warriors fans hatred for canberra continues... :roll:

Warriors...?

And the Roosters, Cowboys, Tigers, Eels, Sea Eagles, Knights, Sharks, Broncos, Bulldogs, Storm, Dragons, Panthers and Rabbitohs...!

This is funny to watch :lol: And its only a trial!

Iafeta

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Muss = Legend, no one can dispute that so sacred ground he is.
BTW come sunday ill be sporting a Warriors avater, got no Raiders to follow round 1 so im a part time Warriors fan this week and this week only :)

:clap: See, there's always one good one!

I wonder if we can brainwash you enough this weekend that the Warriors are the way to go, to leave behind Raidertoun like Rubes did :D Just kidding.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
Raider_69 said:
ozbash said:
i guess theres one thing this season that remains unchanged from 04, raiders fans bleating. :roll:

and warriors fans hatred for canberra continues... :roll:

Warriors...?

And the Roosters, Cowboys, Tigers, Eels, Sea Eagles, Knights, Sharks, Broncos, Bulldogs, Storm, Dragons, Panthers and Rabbitohs...!

This is funny to watch :lol: And its only a trial!

Yea true, cant wait to pump it to the tigers fans when we crush them in the season good and proper. Egerly await the excusses.
and its worth noting that we generally get along with Eels, Panthers, Storm and Rabbitohs fans. Dragons fans are alright, most broncs are cool, same with Eagles fans. Im well loved in the Dogs forum also :lol:

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
worst_thread_ever.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
Raider_69 said:
Muss = Legend, no one can dispute that so sacred ground he is.
BTW come sunday ill be sporting a Warriors avater, got no Raiders to follow round 1 so im a part time Warriors fan this week and this week only :)

:clap: See, there's always one good one!

I wonder if we can brainwash you enough this weekend that the Warriors are the way to go, to leave behind Raidertoun like Rubes did :D Just kidding.

hah, you'd have a better chance of getting SBW to go to AFL for 10 bucks a game :lol:
one day deal only, ill lose it if Muss scores or hits a wiki special... so long as its not on Mick Monnas, he is a champ, wouldnt mind seeing Terry Hill on the end of a Wiki special :D

westie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG! They have an excuss!!
dear god, i should never have doubted it

BTW do you have footage of the Alan Tongue try that was wrongly disallowed in the opening minutes ;-)

Sheens tactics wernt to win the game? does anyone but me find that hard to believe, your trying to tell me his tactics were aimed at LOSING? geez i know Timmy aint the coach he used to be at Canberra but i guess the tigers mentality has really gotten to him... please, of corse he was trying to win the game, he certainlly wasnt trying to lose it, f**king hell

'ref cost us the game' and 'we wernt trying to win'... pulling them out early this year
how about the top 8? are sheens tactics aimed at making the 8? :lol:

Ink, na mate i know its been around a long time but it recently occured to me what meaning it has for your average tigers fans... its just a perfect fit :lol:

It's called trialing our players. This year we have some decent young depth unlike the Raiders who's best young guys are either always injured, shit or imports from even shitter clubs.

Raider_69

Post Whore
westie said:
This year we have some decent young depth unlike the Raiders who's best young guys are either always injured, sh*t or imports from even shitter clubs.

Says the man who follows a team pinning their hopes on one Benji Marshall... my my, how quickly we forget who is currently posing for photos in a sling and is a New Zealender... one junior, your best junior, not only injury prone but poached.

Benji Mania has been sweeping the nation, all the kids are doing it:
kids-products-armsling5.jpg

But dont fret ladies, you too can look like Benji
image014.jpg

fun for the whole family, but the question remains...

WATCHYA GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN BENJI MANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!

Balmain_Boy

I could make a joke about about the talented young Weyman and the unfortunate troubles with his wrist...but no, that would lack class. I guess that isn't as big an issue in Penriff.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im happy to let the talented benji's unfortunate luck with his shoulders go by without making a crack UNTILL one of your mob shoot off at the mouth about -
"This year we have some decent young depth unlike the Raiders who's best young guys are either always injured, sh*t or imports from even shitter clubs."

Its just a colourful way of reminded this idiot that he is no position to sprout off about our best talent being always injured and poached ;-)

westie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
westie said:
This year we have some decent young depth unlike the Raiders who's best young guys are either always injured, sh*t or imports from even shitter clubs.

Says the man who follows a team pinning their hopes on one Benji Marshall... my my, how quickly we forget who is currently posing for photos in a sling and is a New Zealender... one junior, your best junior, not only injury prone but poached.

Benji Mania has been sweeping the nation, all the kids are doing it:
kids-products-armsling5.jpg

But dont fret ladies, you too can look like Benji
image014.jpg

fun for the whole family, but the question remains...

WATCHYA GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN BENJI MANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!

I have very small hopes for an consistently injured 20 year old who is yet to prove he can handle the week in and week out of first grade. Not to mention his shit defense and occasional erratic passing. No thanks, I'll take me some real footballers thanks.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Balmain_Boy said:
You're still making a joke out of the Bloke's misfortune. Poor form imo.

he he take a jab at us citing a blokes mis fortune with injury as proof, fight fire with fire

as for you westie, an interesting out look but that "consistently injured 20 year old who is yet to prove he can handle the week in and week out of first grade. Not to mention his sh*t defense and occasional erratic passing." is just about the best hope you blokes have got in the halves darpartment, i dont think you'll find many tigers fans backing your stance... he is your best junior, he is injury prone and is poached from NZ... makes your comment about Weyman/Ale pretty weak IMO

jed

First Grade
westie said:
It's called trialing our players. This year we have some decent young depth unlike the Raiders who's best young guys are either always injured, sh*t or imports from even shitter clubs.

*cough* bullshit

Balmain_Boy

Raider_69 said:
Balmain_Boy said:

he he take a jab at us citing a blokes mis fortune with injury as proof, fight fire with fire

Big difference between a jab and taking the piss out of someone.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Balmain_Boy said:
Raider_69 said:
Balmain_Boy said:

Big difference between a jab and taking the piss out of someone.

yea the difference is i made a light hearted joke to a make a point that the tigers have alos got a talented yet injury prone bloke, where as he used a bloke's injury to make a serious jab at my club.
you say tomato, i say...

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Balmain_Boy said:

as for you westie, an interesting out look but that "consistently injured 20 year old who is yet to prove he can handle the week in and week out of first grade. Not to mention his sh*t defense and occasional erratic passing." is just about the best hope you blokes have got in the halves darpartment, i dont think you'll find many tigers fans backing your stance... he is your best junior, he is injury prone and is poached from NZ... makes your comment about Weyman/Ale pretty weak IMO

Yeah, or maybe that Origin halfback, what's-his-name?

westie

Bench
jed said:
westie said:
It's called trialing our players. This year we have some decent young depth unlike the Raiders who's best young guys are either always injured, sh*t or imports from even shitter clubs.

*cough* bullsh*t

Unlike you Canberra c0ck ch0kers I can objectively review players from my team. How long have those guns you've got been sitting in PL now?