What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Canberra

jed

First Grade
Big Mick said:
lmao

Where is Raiduh?

He was sitting next to me at the game. With trackworks and connections, it took him over 3 hours to get to the game - that's commitment for you.

jed

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
hrundi99 said:
Yep, Raider was there with Jed and a few others hrundi and we had a chat. Good blokes. :nwave:

Umm I was sitting with them as well...

oops, I didn't catch your nic at the match, sorry mate.

Raiders Rock was there too, I thought that hrundi arrived after EA had gone off to his seat.

EA: sorry I didn't catch you after the game to give you shit about the loss :p

jed

First Grade
joel caine number 1 fan said:
you guys wanna make it raiders v tigers good... im all for it.... at least our side has still been making semis and we'll always have 89... geez i bet you wish benny could kick

:roll: would someone plz get raiders vs tigers fans there own forum :p

It's all being contained in the one thread tonight - isn't that enough for you?

Duff said:
What would be stupid is putting a bet on with you for even money when the TAB is paying $6.50. Also, i'm sure all punters are extremely confident with the bets they put on :lol: I gave my opinion that i believe for $6.50 the raiders are a good bet for the spoon. I am now called an idiot because i don't want to put an even money bet on??? Maybe if you were so confident in the raiders not getting the spoon you would atleast be open to suggesting some odds that are worth me putting my money on. Anyway, feel free to carry on with your theory on me. It hurts alot.

Sure........

Just back away from the computer mate, I can sense that you'll do some real hurt to yourself if you don't.

You're certain the Raiders will win the spoon but you want 3/1 better odds than you can get from the TAB to back it up. I dunno about you but there's something about that that isn't quite right... :lol:

Put your money where your mouth is or do something useful, like be quiet.

jed said:
hrundi99 said:
Yep, Raider was there with Jed and a few others hrundi and we had a chat. Good blokes. :nwave:

Umm I was sitting with them as well...

oops, I didn't catch your nic at the match, sorry mate.

Raiders Rock was there too, I thought that hrundi arrived after EA had gone off to his seat.

EA: sorry I didn't catch you after the game to give you sh*t about the loss :p

lol

Believe me, I was quick to get out.

We sit near the exit. lol

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
oi i was there also..

Just not with the raider guys..a few friends tagged along who happen to be tiger fans.

whats up with all the fighting?? its only a trial and both teams looked bad..i wouldnt brag at all.

jed

First Grade
Not sure what's going on with the score, I thought it was 36-32, but I wasn't paying attention when the tigers attempted conversion after the siren.

Sky News have been saying all morning that it was 36-26, I know that's definitely wrong.

SOULS 04

Juniors
hmm a raiders vs tigers whole forum... yep i could go for that

i have een quiet about this stuff for ages but i got sick of tigers fans mouthing off... so if your a good tigers fan im sorry but for the mouths im gonna be giving you crap all year

AzzA84

Juniors
SOULS 04 said:
hmm a raiders vs tigers whole forum... yep i could go for that

i have een quiet about this stuff for ages but i got sick of tigers fans mouthing off... so if your a good tigers fan im sorry but for the mouths im gonna be giving you crap all year

Give it to them Mick!! yeah you tigers fan suck, hahaha jokes but honestly some of you guys do i.e L.Taylor. Mick you know what i mean hahaha!!

GO THE BULLDOGS!! ;)

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders army?

Army?...LOL :lol:

Was that you two or three in raiders jerseys sitting behind ur mobs bench?

Was gunna come and say hi jed, but I kept thinking, no...thats no army it cant be them, so didnt bother...maybe the next Cambo game eh mate. ;-)

army..................tee hee :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
DIEHARD said:
Raiders for the spoon

Do you have a serious identitiy crisis??? :lol: :lol:

I reckon its Tigers, Souths, Warriors battling it out for the spoon (I hope anyway).

Raiders Plight

Juniors
It's funny how people are making predictions for the raiders season from this trial where we played poorly but ignore the trial against the broncos where we played well. :roll:

Duff

Juniors
You really are deluded aren't you EA???

Point me to where i ever once typed that i was confident the Raiders would get the wooden spoon. I put $20 on merely for the odds. To me, there is a strong chance that the Raiders will get the spoon, coincidentally 3 out of the 4 journos from todays Herald agree with me.

You were the one confident the raiders would not get the spoon. I asked for odds and you whine like a little bitch :lol:

I've put my twenty on and don't really care for putting too much more on unless i can ascertain better odds.

If you were so confident you would take the $20 and wouldn't have a concern again. Seems to me, you don't have anywhere near as much faith in the Raiders as you perceived yourself to have at the start.

So from now on, let people have their opinions on where they should spend their money and who they believe MIGHT get the spoon and SHUT THE f**k UP.

Duff said:
You really are deluded aren't you EA???

Like you’re the first to say that. lol

Plonker.

Duff said:
Point me to where i ever once typed that i was confident the Raiders would get the wooden spoon.

Sure thing.

Duff said:
While Canberra won, as soon as the game was finished i went inside Wests Leagues and put a small $20 on the Raiders for the spoon.

I dunno about anyone else, but putting money on something when you’re NOT confident is the mark of someone who’s pissed a few too many brain cells away.

Duff said:
I put $20 on merely for the odds. To me, there is a strong chance that the Raiders will get the spoon, coincidentally 3 out of the 4 journos from todays Herald agree with me.

Oh, I see, so your bet was because of the odds?

Well, I have a tip for you, West Brom are at 8 billion to 1 to win the EPL this season. You should have a lobster on that too. Much juicier odds than the odds you got on the Raiders.

And today you think that you’re on a winner because, and I quote: “3 out of the 4 journos from today’s Herald agree with me”.

hahaahahahaha

Duff said:
You were the one confident the raiders would not get the spoon. I asked for odds and you whine like a little bitch :lol:

Oh shit, you used a smiley face so you must be right. LOL

It didn’t quite work like that, as much as you’d like it to have.

1. You claimed to have bet 20 on the Raiders to win the spoon immediately after the match, at Wests Leagues. (I don’t believe you by the way, they have an age restriction)
2. I said that I wished you’d bet it with me.
3. You said you would at 10 to 1 odds.
4. I told you I wasn’t a bookie and it was even money with the proceeds to charity..
5. You wouldn’t bet because you’re a cat.

Duff said:
I've put my twenty on and don't really care for putting too much more on unless i can ascertain better odds.

Yeah, we know, you’re an odds man. :lol:

Don’t forget West Brom.

Duff said:
If you were so confident you would take the $20 and wouldn't have a concern again. Seems to me, you don't have anywhere near as much faith in the Raiders as you perceived yourself to have at the start.

Que?

All I said was that I didn’t think they’d run last.

And I didn’t bet on it. I didn’t say I was confident and I didn’t say “So I ponced on down to Wests Leagues and put $20 on the Raiders to win the comp”.

Duff said:
So from now on, let people have their opinions on where they should spend their money and who they believe MIGHT get the spoon and SHUT THE f**k UP.

It wasn’t your opinion I was having a light-hearted shot at dopey, it was your statement.

There is a slight difference between the two.

Latest posts