What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys Final

Tigers or Cowboys to win?

• Cowboys

Votes: 75 48.4%
  • Tigers

Votes: 80 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
im a tigers fan but i voted for the cowboys
i doubt we can win it and if we somehow make it to next week we will not win that one either

BUT
I'll be there screaming my guts out for the tigers this friday
This afternoon ticket sales hit 18,000

Balmain_Boy

Cullus, why have you lost faith mate?

You were the last person i'd expect to be saying negative crap like that. We may not win, but I think we are a good chance.

JJ

Immortal
wow by voting Cowboys, I just broke the tie!!

game of the round? Team of the future?

Raider_69

Post Whore
my doubts are on the tigers ability to take it up a notch when it counts, the cowboys proved it last year that they play their best when the pressure is on, they go in with better form at present and the lack of size could really hurt the tigers

in saying that you cant discount a team with blokes like Hodgson, Marshall and Prince in it, particually in sydney with the home support, cowboys dont travell all that great, personally i think it was finals suicide not to pack out a Leichhardt Oval or Campbelltown Stadium and make full use of the wave of support the blokes will have coming into the finals

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Cullus, why have you lost faith mate?

You were the last person i'd expect to be saying negative crap like that. We may not win, but I think we are a good chance.
Don't worry! As the week goes on i am getting more and more confident!
This friday will be the GREATEST game ever!

but no matter what, i know that im going to walk out of the ground smiling!

......unless we are blatently robbed!

ucantseeme

Juniors
I wonder what the crowd will be in week 3 when the tigers are playing in the grand final qualifier at telstra stadium

i think paul simpkins is the referee so its likely someone will be sent off or sin binned

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Not long to kick off. Going to be a very exciting start to the match hope they can keep it exciting for a full 80mins. Go you Mighty Wests Tigers.

I don't follow either but I'll be out there tonight. I don't care who wins but am looking forward to a spectacular game.

These sides aren't the kind to hold back and play cautious, and hopefully they dont change there ways as some do for semi finals.

May the best team win.

CQ RAIDER

Juniors
Could be interesting if the rain & storms south of Sydney sweep over before or during the game.Tigers should win easily if it is wet as I am predicting!

aussies1st

Staff member
The Tigers to win in the wet? Did you see them play in the wet against the Warriors. What a shocking effort that was. Cowboys would be favourites if it is wet. They have the forward pack to do the job in the wet.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Please no rain. Tigers really don't like the wet. Half an hour till the real comp kicks off, teams can't be split way to long waiting for Balmain and Magpies fans. BRING IT ON!

simon says

First Grade
Go the Wests Tigersssssssss...

I am psyched....cant wait to see a big crowd and a great game!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
i really am praying for a dry track
as long as its not raining it promises to be a top class game, the 2 best attacking, free flowing league teams in the comp :)

c_eagle

Juniors
There's no way that should have been a Try. Thurston knocked on in the lead up, Sing was pushed into touch and Faiumu knocked on at dummy half.