What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys Final

Tigers or Cowboys to win?

• Cowboys

Votes: 75 48.4%
  • Tigers

Votes: 80 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simon says

First Grade
Proud of the boys.,....but gee Simpkins murdered us on half time and gifted them a try......

How Heighno was penalised ios beyond me,then they got a six again from nowhere....we defended so well....but sheesh,thanks Simpkins you #%^$#%^$%$&^T$^$%^%$%^$^% $%$&^%&^%&^5......

Jordan

Juniors
f**k! Cowboys better get there bloody act together. The Tigers are playing with the same desperation that we played with last year... Luckily we somehow got a try..14 would've been too much to peg back. Cowboys score first in the 2nd half and they're right back in it.

Also, the ground is like an ice rink out there. The Cowboys aren't handling at all at the moment and the Tigers have adjusted so much better.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Faiumus hands never left the ball! how can it be a knock on
i missed the lead up so called knock on by thurston, but if it was anything like the Faiumu one then im fine with it

as for the sing into touch, if you saw it without aid of a replay then you got better eyes then me... id like to see a replay, it looked close but the touchie was in perfect position, without replay ill trust him on it

Hari Kari

Juniors
c_eagle said:
There's no way that should have been a Try. Thurston knocked on in the lead up, Sing was pushed into touch and Faiumu knocked on at dummy half.

the play the ball was bodgey too, didn't touch his foot.

simon says

First Grade
Tigers looked the better team by plenty,and it should be 14 nil.I hope that crappy try on halftime doesnt affect them.

Its affected me though.......refs...*&^*&^*(&)&_$%$@%#@^%%(*&)

Raider_69

Post Whore
the tigers have bombed a few tries to IMO
one instance where i think it was Richards and one other were un marked and some how benji missed them both with the pass :eek:

wittyfan

Referee
The first blow-out of the weekend.

And if results go as expected, both teams will be playing again next week so there's no real advantage for winning. One flaw in the McIntyre system.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Fithenry goes in 24-6 now

Cowboys are gone for 2005 should surive this week but will need a major turn around

Raider_69

Post Whore
all over here
been a few controversial things thou

ref getting in the way of smiths attempted tackle, the forward pass for the fitzhenry try and that Sing try before half time had alot of doubt in the lead up... tigers are all over them at this stage

Glenn

First Grade
Cowboys can feel hard done by in the last try, looked like the ref got in the way of a player coming across in cover.
Tigs simply a couple of levels above atm

Misanthrope

Staff member
This has to be one of the most non-event, dull finals I've ever seen. The Tigers are playing like Gods, credit to them, but the Cowboys couldn't be much worse. If this is what 4 vs. 5 produces, what the hell will the others give us?

Raider_69

Post Whore
not wrong mate
promised so much but hasnt delivered at all. Tigers playing all over them and the cowboys putting up little to no resistance