What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys Final

Tigers or Cowboys to win?

• Cowboys

Votes: 75 48.4%
  • Tigers

Votes: 80 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

legend

Coach
Firman is the reason the Cowboys lost. This bloke is useless and if he couldn't get Finch out of half at the Roosters, what chance does he have of leading the Cowboys to the promised land?

His catch and pass game is crap. In fact, he is a crap footballer full stop.

renouf

Juniors
It's funny how quickly people forget about last weeks performance against Penrith... their forward pack crumbled the tigers

*Paul*

Juniors
Only one semi-final has produced a more lopsided result, way back in 1944.

Also, if Brisbane win, and either of the cellar dwellers fluke a win, they'll be the Cowboys next opponent, whilst the Tigers will face 1 or 2.

Godz Illa

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
I daresay you'll be hard pressed to find a single Cowboys' fan who agrees with you, chump-stain.

I don't enjoy watching floggings, unless it's my team handing them out. No matter how superb one side's performance is, I still don't derive a great deal of pleasure from it. You can go down to any local oval and see one side thrash another. A real contest is what I watch the NRL for. If you're so easily pleased, more power to you.
Still talking out of your ass as usual. This quasi-intellectual schtick you've got going is not fooling me. Close games are quite often merely manufactured excitement. Exhibit A would be the 1984 grand final, which apparently is among your greatest hits collection. Taken in the context of the Wests Tigers story, tonight's game was immensely thrilling. Obviously the Cowboys fans wouldn't agree, but I typically refrain from stating the bleeding obvious.

ahh i hate this if parra or dragons or broncos put 50 on another team and the other team played like crap it would be oh there faves now but when the tigers do it its different

dont u guys think that maybe they played crap was cause the tigers were pressuring them whnever they got the ball maybe it was the tigers defense that rattled them ever thought of that :roll:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
*Paul* said:
Only one semi-final has produced a more lopsided result, way back in 1944.
Yep, that even outdid the flogging the Eels gave the Warriors in '01, and that was 1st vs 8th, not 4th vs 5th.

simon says

First Grade
The Tigers won cos they were awesome....the defense was bootifil,their intensity top notch.

Of course there are chumps saying the Cowboys were no good,well they were no good cos we were bloody unreal.

Tigerssssssssss...

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I still feel the match highlighted the Cowboys problems. They have no enthusiasm, no runners and gaps everywhere in defence. I think they went in with a poor match plan and what little of a plan they had, they failed to execute.

innsaneink

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
tigers have zero size in the forwards and the cowboys will repeat what they did to the dogs in 2004 in the semis.
Tigers wont win a semi

You really must stop this, making a fool of yourself.:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hari Kari said:
should I link him the "we're going out with a whimper again" thread you started Ink?

ohh please do :lol:
seems ink aint as perfect as he likes to think he is

Misanthrope

Staff member
Still talking out of your ass as usual. This quasi-intellectual schtick you've got going is not fooling me. Close games are quite often merely manufactured excitement. Exhibit A would be the 1984 grand final, which apparently is among your greatest hits collection. Taken in the context of the Wests Tigers story, tonight's game was immensely thrilling. Obviously the Cowboys fans wouldn't agree, but I typically refrain from stating the bleeding obvious.

Quasi-intellectual is a step up from the tripe you dish out. If you found tonight's game enjoyable, and you're not a Wests' fan, you'd find yourself in the minority. From what I've read of this thread, most everyone didn't call tonight's game thrilling or exciting. They said it was a thrashing.

I don't need to 'fool you'. It's clear you've got no idea what you're talking about. I wouldn't want to confuse you further.

BWNB

First Grade
Go you tiges i new they could do it and they are a really classy team, i just hope now cronulla win .

That would point to a cronulla V tigers grand final , i couldnt watch , well i could really i would support sharks but wouldnt want them to win by 50

Latest posts