What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys Final

Tigers or Cowboys to win?

• Cowboys

Votes: 75 48.4%
  • Tigers

Votes: 80 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misanthrope

Staff member
That would point to a cronulla V tigers grand final , i couldnt watch , well i could really i would support sharks but wouldnt want them to win by 50

Jesus, if a side won the Grand Final by fifty, that'd impress me. There's been thrashings in semis every year, but a 50-6 thumping in the big one. Godz Illa can quote me on this - that would be 'thrilling'.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hari Kari said:
I don't think anything will be able to upset him tonight.

and rightly so
i just hope they win the GF, i would hate to think who will be following next year if they dont
come on ink, have a bite, you know you want to

Misanthrope

Staff member
According to the SMH and NRL website it was 26,463

Pretty disappointing, really, but I guess you can't expect the Cowboys' to draw so far from their fans.

Surely

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
Don't say things you don't mean, JD. The Sharks lost to 15th and 14th in consecutive weeks. Imagine what Wests could have put on them playing like they did tonight? :lol:

Ummm the cowboys lost to souths and newcastle in consecutive weeks too, but i take your point result probably would have been the same, the tigers were very good tonight.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ummm the cowboys lost to souths and newcastle in consecutive weeks too, but i take your point result probably would have been the same, the tigers were very good tonight.

Haha, so they did. I forgot about that. I think any side in the comp would have been hard pressed to beat the Tigers tonight - but the Cowboys made it nigh on impossible for themselves by playing panicked football from the outset.

choc_soldier

Coach
What the f*** happened?! I only saw dribs and drabs in the first 20 minutes at the Log Cabin @ Penrith, and then listening to the cricket coming home, I heard the full time score.

Disappointing performance by the Cowboys by the sounds of it, and awesome one by the Tigers... good bounceback after the result last week.

Are they going to offer serious competition to the likes of the Eels and the Dragons? Wait and see... but they would be freaking close, based on that.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
chriswalkerbush said:
According to the SMH and NRL website it was 26,463

Pretty disappointing, really, but I guess you can't expect the Cowboys' to draw so far from their fans.
Thanks CWB.

innsaneink

Referee
Hari Kari said:
should I link him the "we're going out with a whimper again" thread you started Ink?

Whatever turns you on.:thumb

Pretty pointless though, a bus crash has as much relevance.

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
ohh please do
seems ink aint as perfect as he likes to think he is

bitetiger.jpg

:thumb:b::nwave:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

saab = "I've forgotten more about League than you'll ever know"

1. Tigers will get the spoon.
2. Tigers won't win a semi.

FFS you semi-literate wombat, tip against us next week.;-)

Oneye, you missed, just, by 74....:p

Eddie.

Bench
Charlie Sabb your knowledge of rugby league is second to none

Another dissapointing prediction from Raider

Go the Tigersssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
renouf said:
Tigers have slowed cowboys play the ball all nite.. niggling, flops... and yet when the cowboys did it they got penalised

another great referring display

:lol::lol::lol:

W@nker.

Hari Kari

Juniors
TV Ted Ellery said:
Another factor to take into account in the neutral venue. Any home ground advantage that Wests would have enjoyed has been almost nullified

renouf said:
Tigers have slowed cowboys play the ball all nite.. niggling, flops... and yet when the cowboys did it they got penalised

:lol:

Slappy

Juniors
renouf said:

tears%207.jpg

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
I have to agree with some of these earlier comments
Watching floggings by other teams is not very fun.
Today was awesome! I loved it all... but im a tigers fan.
A few weeks ago when the doggies/parra game was on I was not interested at all and turned it off once para got to a position where it was obvious that they would flog'em.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Cowboys. They also know how to tackle.

----

tigers have zero size in the forwards and the cowboys will repeat what they did to the dogs in 2004 in the semis.
Tigers wont win a semi

----

The Tigers had their day (2 months) in the sun. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Tigers out in the first week!

----

Cowboys forwards are too big for the tigers

----

From what I saw of the to teams this weekend the Cowboys will romp it in.

----

Cowboys gained a lot of last year's finals and should win this game.

----

Cowboys by 14. They have finals experience and can defend in big games.

----

Cowboys will win. They have final experience.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

:oops::lol: