What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests will kill Storm today.

bluesbreaker

Bench
LESStar58 said:
I'm thinking of starting a list of LU "Bevans" headed up by Balmain Bug and Big_Bad_Shark_Fan...

Can I suggest a couple?

Raider_69
B.L.L.G. or Untouchable or Brett Gaddes or whatever that crazy f**ker is called

LESStar58

Referee
Dude, its my word and I'll make the list thanks very much...I will add those people if I decide they are worthy of "bevan" status....

*jk*

:p

Balmain Bug

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
SWALLOW IT BITCH! TAKE IT ALL ! TAKE IT ALL!

We got at least 8,000 more than your "prediction" and your pretenders were outgunned, outplayed and outclassed by a more determined outfit! You are soooooo lucky it was only a 12 point deficit in the end! How the f**k are the Tigers supposed to score tries when their nancy boy halves can only seem to run ACROSS field!

It came back to bite you on the arse Balmain Bug! You are a bevan!

Alright you Wombats.
Now I suppose all you blokes really think I was serious when I said the WT was gunna beat the Might of News Limited and its partner in the Rugby league fraternity namely the Melbourne Storm?

Yeah right. C'mon you wombats. As if a team of honest young, hard working men from the inner and outer west of Sydney was going to have a chance against a team that is run, financed and co-ordinated in New York City by News Corp.

The Super League war is not over my friends. It still lingers till this day. When a company can put someone like Gordy Tallis on its board without a wry smile or any concession that it is some type of a joke, and continue its day to day runnings whilst giving millions and millions of dollars to the Storm, and then expect paupers like the WT to compete with them.......ah Im out of breath.....,. it's all a joke.

Congrats to the Storm tonighht. They were good. Two weeks time in Homebush may be a different story.

It should be a good game.....

Where is that humble pie??? Can I have ice cream with that ??

Balmain Bug said:
Alright you Wombats.
Now I suppose all you blokes really think I was serious when I said the WT was gunna beat the Might of News Limited and its partner in the Rugby league fraternity namely the Melbourne Storm?

Yeah right. C'mon you wombats. As if a team of honest young, hard working men from the inner and outer west of Sydney was going to have a chance against a team that is run, financed and co-ordinated in New York City by News Corp.

The Super League war is not over my friends. It still lingers till this day. When a company can put someone like Gordy Tallis on its board without a wry smile or any concession that it is some type of a joke, and continue its day to day runnings whilst giving millions and millions of dollars to the Storm, and then expect paupers like the WT to compete with them.......ah Im out of breath.....,. it's all a joke.

Congrats to the Storm tonighht. They were good. Two weeks time in Homebush may be a different story.

You better have some grapes that turned sour as well

innsaneink

Referee
Southernsaint said:
The bandwagon has been de-railed...

The 2000/01 style polo shirts & caps go back into the drawer, been a few years now, but at least they saw daylight for a few weeks .

LESStar58

Referee
Balmain Bug said:
Alright you Wombats.

No you twat....WT were beaten by Melbourne Storm. News Ltd back us...I can't remember the last time a News Ltd board member pulled on a Melbourne jumper. What does the fact that we are backed by one of the most powerful media empires in the world have to do with the fact that we can win big matches against quality opposition when it really conts?

Aren't you the same poster who waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands before the Leichardt game and wrote a thesis on how much you hate Storm because they were introduced at the expense of foundation teams, Kearney and Bai dropping McCracken on his head etc?

Its nothing more than sour grapes on your behalf and no excuse you can come up with is going to make a world of f**king difference to the fact that the Sideways Tigers were completely outenthused and outclassed by a VERY good football team last night.

Again, you are a bevan!

Gold Coast

Juniors
Balmain Bug said:
Alright you Wombats.

HaHa you were wrong and cant admit it .

Surandy

Bench
lotti said:
that's for sure. What was on the banner?

Side facing away from the players said:

It's
Storm
Time

Side facing the players said:

Congrulations
Scott Hill 150
Storm farewell
Robbie Kearns
Peter Robinson

Also had Orford vertically on the left side and Bell on the right.

lotti

Bench
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
my two teams lost pretty badly last night
At least I fared better than you only 1 of my teams lost last night. Chem it was sour grape flavoured ice cream. They got everything in on the one side, it was definately Storm time last night.

Balmain Bug said:
Alright you Wombats.
So is everthing you write bullsh*t then.

Pissweak cop-out there.

lotti

Bench
lol Bug Melbourne were never a super league team that was 1997 the Storm's first year in a comp was 1998, Super League was going to introduce Melbourne into their code in 98 but they merged with the ARL and thus the Storm became a NRL team not a super league one.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
chemicalstorm said:
I find it funny that the biggest dickhead Supporters on here are Tigers and Sharks fans

...and it is sad that the Minority over rides the Majority.

whats wrong with the sharks supporters