What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

Tigerm

Coach
Did you include Balmain and Western Suburbs ?
No, they are no longer teams in the NRL, where the f**k have you been, under a rock?
But when they were involved, they have more premierships than your mob.
But no one is denying more than us, that the WT’s have been poor for a long time.

WA Tiger

Bench
Nah you can thank Tigerm for starting that very same pleasantries over at Penrith threads, just returning the favour ...tit for tat and all that
Following in TSP’s footsteps .. I wish he’d leave it all the fk over there. There’s enough of that shit coming our way as it is

MugaB

Coach
No, they are no longer teams in the NRL, where the f**k have you been, under a rock?
But when they were involved, they have more premierships than your mob.
But no one is denying more than us, that the WT’s have been poor for a long time.
Yeah no shit, they've both been around for a combined 230 years, and you've just admittedly brushed all that aside, in favour of being some new venture, either you own those 15 premierships and gloat ..along with your 24 spoons or you deny the truth that they existed prior to 2000,
Penriths got 5 now, maybe when they get 254 years we can gloat along with you

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Following in TSP’s footsteps .. I wish he’d leave it all the fk over there. There’s enough of that shit coming our way as it is
I love everything about TSP, the banter, the rhymes, the whole story according to dale... makes me smile reading a good post

Tigerm

Coach
Yeah no shit, they've both been around for a combined 230 years, and you've just admitted brushed all that aside, in favour of being some new venture, either you own those 15 premierships and gloat ..along with your 24 spoons or you deny the truth that they existed prior to 2000,
Penriths got 5 now, maybe when they get 254 years we can gloat along with you
Gee, it’s taken you a while for your comeback?
They were playing for premierships when Penrith was an aboriginal settlement.
But, I’ll bet you won’t surpass them in 254 years.
You’re run is done.

MugaB

Coach
Well I'd appreciate people to stay in there own forum to gloat, going to other forums to do it or to run down their members is immature.
I'd like guests to show a bit more respect pls.
The past is the past, lets all move on.
That's exactly what i said to Tigerm, when he started to mouth off on the penrith forum, in this similar manner, now that you folk have seen whats it like to hear me and others spit on you, or just troll in general, ill apologise as i didn't mean to upset the rest of you guys, i actually respect most of the tigers fans, and have most of my best friends are balmain supporters, best wishes and happy holidays.... except u tigerm u tool...
...don't be above apologising

MugaB

Coach
Gee, it’s taken you a while for your comeback?
They were playing for premierships when Penrith was an aboriginal settlement.
But, I’ll bet you won’t surpass them in 254 years.
You’re run is done.
Was at the dentist... you can sit on your spoons

MugaB

Coach
Settle down, as I said, the past is the past and all I want to read on this forum is tiger stuff. Whenever I visit other forums I'm respectful and feel this should be a boomerang.
People have the option to take their non related forum stuff to PM or do what I do and put on ignore.
Thats whats i think too, but it seems some folk don't give a hoot. They're all about their "truths" and what they want to promote as the truth

MugaB

Coach
Patrols this forum criticising rebels.

Like the guys in super league who refused to accept defeat after the war.
Super League win by the way, The RL is officially a TV product, the rule changes are as far flung as they were back then...foxtel run things... this is super league... sorry das

General Stripes

Juniors
Super League may of won but footy didn’t.

killed off clubs that were beloved and new growth corridors that we had toes in in one foul swoop.
All because the Broncos wanted to move the HQ of footy to Brisbane and didn’t like sharing the city with the Crushers.
They found a willing participant in Fox who lost the rights and a ton of gullible clubs who wanted up front cash.

Super League may of won but footy didn’t.

killed off clubs that were beloved and new growth corridors that we had toes in in one foul swoop.
All because the Broncos wanted to move the HQ of footy to Brisbane and didn’t like sharing the city with the Crushers.
They found a willing participant in Fox who lost the rights and a ton of gullible clubs who wanted up front cash.

And I remember the promises of the game taking off in communist China lol.

The Beijing Broncos.

Chairman Ribo