What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

Tigerm

Coach
Well It may not be very interesting or topical for wt folk, but my dealings with smug goes back a long way.

Because I know a few club people n the real world.

I had an interest in their affairs.

And I’ve known some of their posters for longer than I’ve had kids.

And I don’t start on line bullying, but I will respond.

She can retract and apologise if she wants.
Mate, if you hadn’t have brought it here to our site, none of us would have known about it.
The penny posters are right, it won’t do you any good to keep it going.
What ever happened is over, it’s a new year and we’ve got to get our club set on the right path to victory:)

Mate, if you hadn’t have brought it here to our site, none of us would have known about it.
The penny posters are right, it won’t do you any good to keep it going.
What ever happened is over, it’s a new year and we’ve got to get our club set on the right path to victory:)

Read the threads TigerM, I’m not actually raising it, I’m only RESPONDING to questions from some of the boys here and the smug posts.

It’s been pushed into the wasteland, that’s fine buddy.

I know luwt fans, friends and enemies alike, don’t care about it. They don’t have to read anything, I don’t care if my position is accepted or not. That’s not how I roll.

It will die down.

I don’t tell other people what to post. It’s a free forum per the rules and whether or not our mods are feeling happy at the time lol.

Plus I’ve kept the club tempo, big time, membership thread, logo debate, types of membership etc this will increase.

I’m a paid up and patched member of the Wests Tigers, I can’t honour the club more than that lol.

Happy new year to everyone here.

Nutz

Bench
Read the threads TigerM, I’m not actually raising it, I’m only RESPONDING to questions from some of the boys here and the smug posts.

It’s been pushed into the wasteland, that’s fine buddy.

I know luwt fans, friends and enemies alike, don’t care about it. They don’t have to read anything, I don’t care if my position is accepted or not. That’s not how I roll.

It will die down.

I don’t tell other people what to post. It’s a free forum per the rules and whether or not our mods are happy lol.

Plus I’ve kept the club tempo, big time, membership thread, logo debate, types of membership etc this will increase.

I’m a paid up and patched member of the Wests Tigers, I can’t honour the club more than that lol.
We are all saying tsp, DONT RESPOND TO THEIR SHIT.
Unless its got something to do with what the threads about.
We said we support you, post up your predictions maybe.

WA Tiger

Bench
We are all saying tsp, DONT RESPOND TO THEIR SHIT.
Unless its got something to do with what the threads about.
We said we support you, post up your predictions maybe.
Think before you sympathise or encourage. How ever subtle
He’s getting more than enough of that already from our lord and master

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Well stop fkn telling Stp we really care one minute then tell him to piss off the next..Get it? Anyway who are you the back up chorus here. Go and weed your garden for half an hour

Tigerm

Coach
I've been awake for 66 years, I don't need or want any warnings.
What the topic is about is Wt rumours, signings... that's all that matters atm Wake up yourself WA and don't be so rude.
Hahaha, I’m sure he’s been called worse on here?

Not so long ago @Nutz he was having a go at you for sitting on the fence.

To which I had ye nutzys back.

And my reference here “fence sitting” was aimed at WA moaning.

He doesn’t even attempt to follow the club or join in properly.

He should join MAlice on HU.

Spoon: cowboys.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Not so long ago @Nutz he was having a go at you for sitting on the fence.

To which I had your back.

And my reference here “fence sitting” was aimed at his moaning.
I know mate but I'm not going to get into a slinging match. It's not hard to be nice.
Eveyone needs to stay on topic.
If people need to carry on they can invite their combatants with the @ to the WestsTigers Wasteland and go for it.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I don't think it was even her that first bought it up. There has been a Silverdale Phantom on the Kennel for months. I cant imagine Alice having anything to do with it. Why anyone would go to to the trouble of creating an account pretending to be you on another site seems very odd. Given their posting style assuming it was you isn't much of a leap. Anyway, this has f**k all to do with Tigers related stuff, so I'll leave it there.

Hello League Unlimited readers and posters,

Soc your right it's wasn't me who first brought up the TSP on the kennel forum. It was another on the Penrith Panthers forum. I thought it was a huge giggle, as did many others. This happened on page 69 of the Luai thread. This happened on the 19/12.

The next morning on the 20/12 TSP came unto the Luai thread with on page 74. I created this post the next morning. which said:

'Silverdale, Love how you throw Penrith fans under the bus on the Bulldogs forum.

You speak with forked tongue
world of warcraft legion GIF

This is my last post where I engage with you directly. I honestly thought you were better than that.'

Well sadly I've had to break my promise (to myself) and the rest of the world.....by this post.

IF TSP THIS WAS NOT YOUR POST......NB THE WORDS IF

I AM SORRY.

The above post is hardly the stuff (I believe) to create issue.

Since that time TSP has bullied, abused, Stalked & attempted to intimidate me. Some of his posts have been quite digusting actually. This has occured over numerous threads and days.

TSP has also attempted to engage others to do the same. All over the above post. This in my opinion is a huge over reaction.

Yes I've reported TSP but because it's holidays the admins have yet to get back to me.

TSP is master of the minute by minute edit. By this occuring you actually don't know in the end, what you're complaining about because most of the offense has dissappeared into the mists of cyberspace. This doesn't make the original post though any less offensive.

To be honest I'm frankly over TSP's behaviour. It wears you down. I come onto this site to chat footy, have some HARMLESS banter......but the last week or so has taken it's toil.

I've attempted (especially over the last few months) to post pieces that aided to the discussion, rather than taken away from it. I love my . So this forum has been great fun.

What I'd like from this particular post is for the abuse to stop. I have no idea whether TSP posted on the Kennel forum or not.

I'd also like an apology from TSP about some of the language and threats he's thrown in my direction.

Thank you one and all, and to all Happy New Year.

WA Tiger

Bench
Be good to see those kennel posts .. I’ll tell you if it was stp or not .. just so you know. you have to watch these narcicists Alice ..their life revolves around playing the victim, they lie like they’re on commission and they’ll stir up trouble for trouble sake but mainly so that the other party feels like it must be their fault so they can transfer the blame …they absolutely thrive on that shit and there’s no changing them ..they’ll drag u down as far as they can… not just you but anyone given the opportunity..and get a kick out of it…its all from childhood shit ..so don’t get sucked into it..It’s all on tic toc..good on you, but I wouldn’t hold my breath… and it doesn’t matter …but if u can do a copy and paste,coz I can’t get on there.. if not that’s cool… no need to reply

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Build you up before tearing you down again. Pack of merkins

Reminds me of the days when W/T thought Nathan would be their next signing. Or When Josh Reynolds, Russell Packer., signed on. All this talking up before a ball has even been kicked.

Never known a supporter base to 'eat their own' as quickly as W/T when things don't go their way.

Is this another set up for such. 'Pride commeth before the fall'.

Penrith have the runs of the board to be proud, smug and full of confidence. 3 trophies in 4 years does that to you.

What have W/T actually achieved ?

Hand Give GIF by Fantastic3dcreation

Tigerm

Coach
Reminds me of the days when W/T thought Nathan would be their next signing. Or When Josh Reynolds, Russell Packer., signed on. All this talking up before a ball has even been kicked.

Never known a supporter base to 'eat their own' as quickly as W/T when things don't go their way.

Is this another set up for such. 'Pride commeth before the fall'.

Penrith have the runs of the board to be proud, smug and full of confidence. 3 trophies in 4 years does that to you.

What have W/T actually achieved ?

Hand Give GIF by Fantastic3dcreation
Signed your best player.
EDIT
Signed your best two players.

Last edited: