What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

General Stripes

Juniors
The coverage was much more accessible to the public.

Fans were generally happier.

The gulf between the sides was less drastic, it was more level.

Kids today would have no idea how much better it was.
We also had more teams, rivalries, growth. New regions that hadn’t been explored.
Everyone was happy, even if you were at the bottom.

before the dark times.

we will never get that “happines” back, there will always be fans demanding a return of the traditional clubs that were killed off and also regions we had a foothold in that will probably never get a go again.

General Stripes

Juniors
I’m Balmain through and through but they are gone.
Wests Tigers are our club and our future and we need to understand that, not keep holding the club back by demanding the magpies get something equal to Balmain or visa versa.

Our amazing and glorious history can’t and shouldn’t be used to hold back the future of what our club can be.

Well @Nutz and the Balmain Boys, we know you bring us the hard days of waterfront, the unions, the men in dusty suits and hats looking for work during the depression.Dawn Fraser, Neville Wran and Ernie Dingo.

Western Suburbs bless us with infinite fibro, potholed roads, the market gardens, the mullet, the Ugg boot, naughty adolescents, car culture, schools with 10 feet high fence and…..our future.

I suppose both clubs saw much of the world united by beer. Resch’s, KB,DA.

None of that Imported Narcolager or horrific boutique beer “4 nutsacks with coriander accent”

And yes Nutz, there are village idiots on this WT forum. Alices in wt drag. Hateful f**kheads who contribute nothing but bully people for their own psychotic enjoyment.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
Not
Yeah @Vic Mackey, an imposter stole part of my name and identity in the kennel and instead of alerting me, that evil person posts in the Luai thread at smug, that I was on the kennel posting against the panthers.

And then it’s followed by a lot of smug boys own gang hate and they believe her. M

So I joined the kennel to clear my name and decided yeah, if I am going to get butchered for being someone else, then I may as well join the kennel. So I did.

Per Kennel:

Imposter: Silverdale Phantom ( no “the”)

Me: Panther Karen. ( tribute to the smug boys own pricks).

Decide for yourself who is me or not.

I’ve lost three friends over this lie, people who no longer talk to me, because they think I am the imposter.

And then I was banned for defending myself in the Luai thread in question. First time banned on LU.

So yeah. I’m pissed.
Not the first time banned on a panther forum .You and me coped plenty of bans when the club run there own one

soc123_au

Staff member
Merry Xmas now f**k off to somewhere else you psychotic stalking bullshitter.

If I’m banned from panther lu because of your attention seeking lies…you’re f**king not welcome here.

Go and find f**kwit Unlimited.

You’d be an instant moderator there.
Da faq?

Things that never happened for a thousand thanks...

Da faq?

Things that never happened for a thousand thanks...

Yes, correction.

Banned from a thread on Penrith LU for a week.

I Clarified this elsewhere.

I didn’t blame the panther mods. They weren’t the source of the trouble.

Telling my friends on a panther lu that i am on another site abusing them and running them down is a f**ked up thing to do.

Posters like @Luke Bowden (whom I look up to and respect) won’t speak to me now. And I don’t have many heroes on LU, people who’s commentary I like reading, but he is one of them.

First banning on LU, because some narcissistic shit head attention seeking loathesome moron wants to lie and f**k with someone’s life for her depraved and lecherous entertainment.

Clap her hands as she watches other posters pile on to me thanks to her lie.

She could have told me there was an imposter, but no way, she couldn’t help herself as an opportunity to hurt someone and destroy their relationships.

What kind of person does this?

It’s called on line bullying, I don’t start it, but I will respond.

She’s an evil on line predator and she’s creeping around panthers lu waiting for her next victim.

How would you feel Socky?

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Yes, correction.

Banned from a thread on Penrith LU for a week.

I Clarified this elsewhere.

I didn’t blame the panther mods. They weren’t the source of the trouble.

Telling my friends on a panther lu that i am on another site abusing them and running them down is a f**ked up thing to do.

Posters like @Luke Bowden (whom I look up to and respect) won’t speak to me now. And I don’t have many heroes on LU, people who’s commentary I like reading, but he is one of them.

First banning on LU, because some narcissistic shit head attention seeking moron wants to lie and f**k with someone’s life for her depraved and lecherous entertainment.

Clap her hands as she watches other posters pile on to me thanks to her lie.

She could have told me there was an imposter, but no way, she couldn’t help herself as an opportunity to hurt someone and destroy their relationships.
What kind of person does this?

It’s called on line bullying, I don’t start it, but I will respond.

How would you feel Socky?
Honestly? Storm in a teacup imo. That poster has been on the Kennel for months. Imposter or not surely you can see how someone would think it’s you. Blaming Alice for it is a serious leap with half pike & a twist.

Honestly? Storm in a teacup imo. That poster has been on the Kennel for months. Imposter or not surely you can see how someone would think it’s you. Blaming Alice for it is a serious leap with half pike & a twist.

The imposter didn’t post on LU telling people he was me.

That was all her doing.

If she was a half decent person, she would have told me I had an imposter on another site.

Losing the friendship of people of the calibre of @Luke Bowden is not Ok.

She hasn’t retracted, she hasn’t apologised, she has zero insight, she’s an online monster.

I couldn’t have been more supportive of threepeat. Terry Wickey as an avatar, ffs.

This is the WT forum,she can come and go as she wants. I don’t have to welcome her from my perspective.

Last edited:

Luke Bowden

First Grade

That was all her doing.

If she was a half decent person, she would have told me I had an imposter on another site.

She hasn’t retracted, she hasn’t apologised, she has zero insight, she’s a monster.
You just need to chill out.

Alice was obviously fooled by the imposter, shit happens.

She’s a really nice person, so all the carry on after wasn’t required.

It was your treatment of her that put a lot of

You just need to chill out.

Alice was obviously fooled by the imposter, shit happens.

She’s a really nice person, so all the carry on after wasn’t required.

It was your treatment of her that put a lot of

Thank you for responding Luke.

I was only praising her a week earlier, I said she knew her footy.

I didn’t pick on her, I didn’t say anything remotely unkind to her, I let her be… then she falsely accused me for no reason but to impress other people.

She didn’t give me any warning or benefit of the doubt.

She went straight in there and slagged me off.

And other people where giving it to me thanks to her. A solid forum bashing.

She may be nice to you, that’s fine.

She won’t apologise, it’s not in her.

Thanks.

I’m not the aggressor in this, never was.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Thank you for responding Luke.

I was only praising her a week earlier, I said she knew her footy.

I didn’t pick on her, I didn’t say anything remotely unkind to her, I let her be… then she falsely accused me for no reason but to impress other people.

She didn’t give me any warning or benefit of the doubt.

She went straight in there and slagged me off.

She is nice to you but not to me.
Ffs

soc123_au

Staff member

That was all her doing.

She hasn’t retracted, she hasn’t apologised, she has zero insight, she’s an online monster.

I couldn’t have been more supportive of threepeat. Terry Wickey as an avatar, ffs.

This is the WT forum,she can come and go as she wants. I don’t have to welcome her from my perspective.
I don't think it was even her that first bought it up. There has been a Silverdale Phantom on the Kennel for months. I cant imagine Alice having anything to do with it. Why anyone would go to to the trouble of creating an account pretending to be you on another site seems very odd. Given their posting style assuming it was you isn't much of a leap. Anyway, this has f**k all to do with Tigers related stuff, so I'll leave it there.

Well It may not be very interesting or topical for wt folk, but my dealings with smug goes back a long way.

Because I know a few club people n the real world.

I had an interest in their affairs.

And I’ve known some of their posters for longer than I’ve had kids.

And I don’t start on line bullying, but I will respond.

She can retract and apologise if she wants.

I don't think it was even her that first bought it up. There has been a Silverdale Phantom on the Kennel for months. I cant imagine Alice having anything to do with it. Why anyone would go to to the trouble of creating an account pretending to be you on another site seems very odd. Given their posting style assuming it was you isn't much of a leap. Anyway, this has f**k all to do with Tigers related stuff, so I'll leave it there.

No one thinks it’s me.

Imposters don’t log in under another name and raise the issue on the kennel forum openly.

If she was any kind of reasonable person, she would have alerted me to the imposter.

She took her opportunity to bag me out without mercy. Be kindly thought of at my expense.

You wouldn’t like it if it happened to you.

As @Kilkenny said, I’m not going to be gang bashed when I haven’t done anything wrong.

She’s caused me a lot of distress and ended some of my long term friendships which I valued.

Last edited: