What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Signed your best player.
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

The Rosco

Bench
Reminds me of the days when W/T thought Nathan would be their next signing. Or When Josh Reynolds, Russell Packer., signed on. All this talking up before a ball has even been kicked.

Never known a supporter base to 'eat their own' as quickly as W/T when things don't go their way.

Is this another set up for such. 'Pride commeth before the fall'.

Penrith have the runs of the board to be proud, smug and full of confidence. 3 trophies in 4 years does that to you.

What have W/T actually achieved ?

Hand Give GIF by Fantastic3dcreation
Is that you, rhyno ?

Wizardman

First Grade
And what have you Achieved Alice ?
League Unlimited's Highest Post reports to Admin Award ..👍🏻... your a friggin psycho that feeds of attention and pretends you are this innocent victim .
I suggest you f**k off back to smugville.
I read posts involving this Alice for about a year now. Your post isn't even that insulting....I think you summed up the poster very concisely.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
And what have you Achieved Alice ?
League Unlimited's Highest Post reports to Admin Award ..👍🏻... your a friggin psycho that feeds of attention and pretends you are this innocent victim .
I suggest you f**k off back to smugville.

I'll admit in the last 24 hours I've trolled quite heavily at times. I apologise for that.

I'll run back to the sub forum I'm from.

I do have a question though: I was under the belief that reports made to moderators or the administration were kept private. Obviously this isn't the case.

macnaz

Staff member
I read posts involving this Alice for about a year now. Your post isn't even that insulting....I think you summed up the poster very concisely.
I'll admit in the last 24 hours I've trolled quite heavily at times. I apologise for that.

I do have a question though: I was under the belief that reports made to moderators or the administration were kept private. Obviously this isn't the case.
I have no idea , hence why the ? question mark when i was asking the question.
Anyway you seem to understand and take ownership of your behaviour which is honorable .

Wizardman

First Grade

You are someone that clearly enjoys stirring the pot at times. Nothing particularly wrong or uncommon with that on an internet forum.

What makes you different from most of the trolls on here is that you are very quick to (a) report and take things to a higher level when you can't cop what you dish out and (b) clearly have played the victim to great effect at times. Give it a rest like you said.

92B63D25-F526-4AB2-8F2B-472C41B84945.jpeg

Your bad humoured smuggy mates left a few days ago

You seemed to have missed the bus.

Run along now.

First stop is Malice’s Schizo workshop.

She will pretend to hold a baking class and suddenly pull her keyboard out.

If you don’t get away in time, you will end up like her other victims. Those paper mache heads hanging on the wall, the ones with twisted expressions of agony, tongues hanging out, if you look closely, they are real.

Each victim was subjected to a week of reading only her posts and that of her gimp cold wet panther.

“Natural causes” said the coroner.

Good luck son.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Best you don't communicate with me cause I'm/we are so over you. Smarten up or piss off.
Your “I’m /we” team of “work experience” guys with the fixed smiles and haunted stares are like the ones at my work.. smile, nod, move on..happy you’s now have a purpose in life! I am really.

Last edited:
You're off your rocker Phantom.

I've got no love for Ivan but the merkins doing something right, managed to make four GF's in a row and win the last three, all the while haemhorraging players at the same time. They'll be thereabouts again this year whether you like it or not. Hosking is a cup player at Penrith when they're at full strength, and the comparisons with releasing Luai are laughable. They've got him for this year, if Luai isn't ready to go Laurie is there while Jerome finishes his rehab. Letting go of what is a fringe first grader for Penrith is nowhere near letting go their first choice five-eighth for nothing in return except cap relief.

Aside from ribbing Panthers fans you offer absolutely nothing to this forum.

I've got no love for Ivan but the merkins doing something right, managed to make four GF's in a row and win the last three, all the while haemhorraging players at the same time. They'll be thereabouts again this year whether you like it or not. Hosking is a cup player at Penrith when they're at full strength, and the comparisons with releasing Luai are laughable. They've got him for this year, if Luai isn't ready to go Laurie is there while Jerome finishes his rehab. Letting go of what is a fringe first grader for Penrith is nowhere near letting go their first choice five-eighth for nothing in return except cap relief.

What do you offer this forum?

Let us know.

Iamback

Coach

Good post.

Nailed it all

Good post.

Nailed it all

“ Hosking is a cup player when they are at full strength”

“Fringe player”

I guess that explains why he played 21 full games in first grade last season.

Maybe Ivan kept making mistakes on his team lists, 21 mistakes, he needs new glasses.

Maybe he thinks fringe players should get a run before marquee and internationals? That’s very kind and generous of him.

21 games is about half of the games a first grade player plays in his entire career. To characterise Hosking as a fringe player is absurd.

Oh and Ricky is always anxious to go to great lengths to sign fringies.

Maybe he shows gear stewards around Canberra too.

Nailed it lambchop, hit it way out of the park.

Last edited: