What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

@General Stripes, I do consider @soc123_au as one of my best friends on LU over many years.

You are both cut from the same good cloth.

And both people I respect and find quite interesting.

He should of course surrender his smug citizenship and join us as WT fans. Then technically, he cannot troll.

I’m working on it.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
A lot of The quality posters are like hens teeth now that your shit show is a regular occurrence.. I'm one of the few not willing to back down to your confusion between disagreement and dissention.. and general craziness u can like das’s post all u want you’ll never get it
In fact I’ve been the lone Woolf taking on these trippers but mainly STP for a long time now..Ive never had a problem going it alone for a worthwhile cause but with no back up from any bastard coz everyone seems to be scared of this weasel and lately his cronies when they are in full flight, and with myself not only being reprimanded on most occasions, but support in fact going his way, thereby encouraging their out of proportion reactions to any kind of disagreement from anyone, we now find ourselves in this inevitable position..The respected Charlatan has been the first to stand with me, causing the as respected Das, to come out of the woodwork about how it’s put off, himself and likely other gun posters who’ve been on here for decades probably, from posting like they used to …and it’s about fkn time. He’s right this forums a fkn shambles. You only gotta take one out to fix the problem. That’s STP. The rest really are harmless and decent people and I’m confident any drama from them will consequently disappear overnight. It shouldn’t be about who can get on with STP and his weirdness. It should be about being able to be yourself on here and feeling safe! Like it used to be. Yes?

Last edited:
Ratty and his mates can start their own sub forum and can be lone wolves there and when they come out of their closets and disrespect, troll and abuse everyone for posting, mcnax can lock dem in there.
Especially the well redirected Das and Fringie. Come of the closet when Smugs attack. Big gang of keyboard moofs. Reclaim the forum for 3 persons and Lovers of Lee. Split into wests and Balmain….

WA mindf**k who hates talking about the game.

Secret admirer Of Maliceinschizoland and her black pretend rubber gimp ColdWetPanther.

The smug dream team of Hate Unlimited with ratty hiding behind them carrying a torn white flag.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
I've deleted this post to take some fuel off the fire

It was for T Silv P..Apologies if this was taken as directed at anyone else...not whatsoever!
That's me at least done with this stuff

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Ratty and his mates can start their own sub forum and can be lone wolves there and when they come out of their closets and disrespect, troll and abuse everyone for posting, mcnax can lock dem in there.
Especially the well redirected Das and Fringie. Come of the closet when Smugs attack. Big gang of keyboard moofs. Reclaim the forum for 3 persons and Lovers of Lee. Split into wests and Balmain….

Secret admirer Of Maliceinschizoland and her black pretend rubber gimp ColdWetPanther.

The smug dream team of Hate Unlimited with ratty hiding behind them carrying a torn white flag.
Please let’s get rid of STP , the main source of problems on this forum.
There is ZERO self control, awareness, consideration or decency here. None!! It has to be a mental problem, but that should NOT excuse him, or get him off the hook! Surely this isn’t funny anymore

Last edited:
So he’s not a fringe player after all?

Wtf happened?

Did you bang your head on something and come to your senses?

I’m glad you’ve learnt something today.

You won’t understand it, but that’s ok.

At least you’ve finally made a contribution.

Yes the contribution was establishing you clearly don't understand sarcasm.

He is a fringe player. 26 years old, 25 games. Penrith released him early from a contract. Textbook definition of one.

More mental illness spilling out through a keyboard. And you have the hide to lecture others about their contributions. You're an embarrassment to Tigers fans.

Nutz

Bench
Report me. Your a f**kin' sook for someone that claims to be an ex soldier. Pouge no doubt.
Now your running ex soldiers down. I served 26 yrs and I'm certainly not a pouge.
Your a disgrace and a hypocrite.
You've won your little battle, hope your proud.
Derailing a WT forum as a mod, great example. I'm out of this troll of a joint.

soc123_au

Staff member
Now your running ex soldiers down. I served 26 yrs and I'm certainly not a pouge.
Your a disgrace and a hypocrite.
You've won your little battle, hope your proud.
Derailing a WT forum as a mod, great example. I'm out of this troll of a joint.
Not running ex soldiers down at all. That would be silly. Just expected a bit more critical thinking and a more sturdy bottom lip. There is a reason Australian Soldiers are among the best in the world and you should know why.

If you can be bothered go back and read how we got here. None of the sub forums have rules that state that a poster must support said team. Of course you are going to get a few trolls, but mostly supporters of other clubs coming for genuine discussion. Some people are that defensive that they see a comment from an opposing supporter and have a meltdown, rocks are thrown, so a few get thrown back.

As for me being a hypocrite you will find many examples of me defending opposition fans in the Penrith sub and calling out our fans for being dickheads and attacking those coming for genuine discussion or even a bit of banter.

Iamback

Coach
Not running ex soldiers down at all. That would be silly. Just expected a bit more critical thinking and a more sturdy bottom lip. There is a reason Australian Soldiers are among the best in the world and you should know why.

If you can be bothered go back and read how we got here. None of the sub forums have rules that state that a poster must support said team. Of course you are going to get a few trolls, but mostly supporters of other clubs coming for genuine discussion. Some people are that defensive that they see a comment from an opposing supporter and have a meltdown, rocks are thrown, so a few get thrown back.

As for me being a hypocrite you will find many examples of me defending opposition fans in the Penrith sub and calling out our fans for being dickheads and attacking those coming for genuine discussion or even a bit of banter.

As I said

@Das Hassler has been in a few times and had a decent convo. So much so I didn't know who he supported.

A few others are great and don't start trouble so are welcomed

Nutz

Bench

Obviously you have slept on it. If it's a roundabout way of apologizing I do too.
If you want to pm me go ahead, I don't disclose personal details on a forum.
Look, I've been around forums for years and I'm no sook. What I am though, is someone who is absolutely fed up with trolls derailing this forum, the LU and other outside forums. It seems to be the norm in a less personal society.
It's all about what others can do for them without making any worthwhile contribution.
When I go to other club's forums I'm very respectful, feel free to check my Dragon posts.
As a WT forum family we are not perfect and I'm sure we'll be talking amongst ourselves to find ways to improve relationships with other forums, especially after last night. Friendly banter is good but not personal attacks.
I've lowered my guard on LU lately, mainly because I'm not very well and have been insulted and belittled too many times.
Is it my fault. Probably a little bit.
People telling me to chill after reacting to a sledge from keyboard warriors has worn thin and Ive cracked.
I just want to chat to nice people about footy and have other pub like conversations.
I'm seriously considering folding from this joint but the only thing that's stopping me is communicating with the few nice people here.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Please let’s get rid of STP , the main source of problems on this forum.
There is ZERO self control, awareness, consideration or decency here. None!! It has to be a mental problem, but that should NOT excuse him, or get him off the hook! Surely this isn’t funny anymore

I didn't say thanks online WA for standing up for me last week, when TSP was going off his chops.
I appreciated your stance. Thanks.

soc123_au

Staff member
Obviously you have slept on it. If it's a roundabout way of apologizing I do too.
If you want to pm me go ahead, I don't disclose personal details on a forum.
Look, I've been around forums for years and I'm no sook. What I am though, is someone who is absolutely fed up with trolls derailing this forum, the LU and other outside forums. It seems to be the norm in a less personal society.
It's all about what others can do for them without making any worthwhile contribution.
When I go to other club's forums I'm very respectful, feel free to check my Dragon posts.
As a WT forum family we are not perfect and I'm sure we'll be talking amongst ourselves to find ways to improve relationships with other forums, especially after last night. Friendly banter is good but not personal attacks.
I've lowered my guard on LU lately, mainly because I'm not very well and have been insulted and belittled too many times.
Is it my fault. Probably a little bit.
People telling me to chill after reacting to a sledge from keyboard warriors has worn thin and Ive cracked.
I just want to chat to nice people about footy and have other pub like conversations.
I'm seriously considering folding from this joint but the only thing that's stopping me is communicating with the few nice people here.
All good mate, I do recall you popping into the Penrith section before and from memory your posts were respectful and not at all what I would call trolling. Thats why I was a bit surprised on how you were reacting.

I usually try to be respectful in other subs as well. I'm all for a bit of banter and even a little bit of a troll here and there, and I'm sure there are a few occasions I've gone a bit far and been a dick.

There are some really great posters on here and the discussion can be quality. The trolling and attention seeking can get a bit tiring, if it's getting you down, try not to buy in. Easier said than done sometimes, but if that kind of behavior doesn't get a response it sorts itself out pretty quickly. Last night for example, if either one of us ignored the first rock that would have been the end of it, but we didn't & here we are.