What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a win

Tiger05

First Grade
Seriously - what a game. Tedesco and Farah out. Rowe is at this point not a first grader and Parra were really good.

We lost Gavet who is a beast and we still toughed it out.

N.C.

Juniors
Yes - have to be happy with that. Good to grind out the win.

To not only run down their early points but keep pace while the lead kept chopping and changing then knock one over at the end... positive signs.

To top it off we'll finish either 2 or 3 on the ladder this week, depending on the outcome of the later game.

Matchball

Bench
Rowe is crap. Moltzen is a better option.
Liuani is also crap. His dummy half service was really bad. Austen came on at dummy half and the game changed due to him taking it up.
Great win though. Had me jumping up and down like 05.

Juniors
Gave us 2 intercept try's, they missed most kicks at goal and were disallowed a try that I think should have been given. We missed Farah big time, expect more if that around origin.

I must say that I'm ecstatic that we won, it's been years since we would win one if these games. It's Benji f**king Marshall would usually do a Sandow and lose us these tight games.

Attitude and belief got us home and I love it.

super_coach

First Grade
In the past the white towel would have come out before half time. Parra probably should have won, but to hang in and win without Farah,Teddy,Gavet,Sirro,Moltzen,Sue and others was a massive effort. If we ever get anywhere near full strength we are going to be a very good side

Luani was ok today. Nothing more. Has much more to offer and will serve us well in place of Robbie.
Didnt run today for some reason and that is his strength.

TimmyB

Juniors
I could only listen to the game as was on the way in from Orange, but we sounded very good.

Given our attack is usually very good when Tedesco and Farah are playing, and given we are missing a few first graders it is an excellent effort to win.

Are we contenders?

I can't fault our forwards,they are our strength but i would like to see more from the backline.Parra's backline looked dangerous when they ran the ball while ours looked pedestrian,Rowe and Anasta the main offenders!

Tiger05

First Grade
Are we contenders?

Yes - but we need to improve. Our pack and bench are awesome. We need luck with injuries and certain players to step up or Potter to make some tough decisions however I think we have the cattle to give the comp a shake.

MadKook

Juniors
Anasta, Rowe and Lawrence have to be facing the Axe soon. Too much young talent coming through, these wastes of space ruining what could potentially be a highly successful year for the Tigers. These players lack the offensive finesse and the defensive strength that Premiership winners possess.

macnaz

Staff member
Woods ..man of the match! , not sure he would be my pick . Maybe Akouala for mine, he had a blinder .

Avenger

Immortal
Well done guys. You hung in and took advantage of our mistakes. It's great to see both of our clubs back where we belong. Good luck for the rest of the season and hopefully we meet again in the semis.

Anasta, Rowe and Lawrence have to be facing the Axe soon. Too much young talent coming through, these wastes of space ruining what could potentially be a highly successful year for the Tigers. These players lack the offensive finesse and the defensive strength that Premiership winners possess.

Like Minichello?

That gimp aside...agree on all three.
Lawrence has been ok last couple of weeks.