What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What about Grothe at Centre?

Utey

Coach
CrazyEel said:
ooops, sorry mate :oops: :lol:
Well it was probably cause you were such a great attacking 5/8 they were just trying to protect :lol:
lol id like to think so, but it didnt work!

number8

Juniors
If you're prepared to roll up your sleves the ruck followed by the centre of the field are the easiest area to defend. Plenty of numbers about & always someone nearby to make up any misses. The further toward the sideline you get the harder the reads are!

I suppose hardest could be determined a few diffent ways. The workload, the unfit or lazy might find it tough going in the mid field. Or the decisions the outside backs or worse, Fullbacks are fronted with might be perceived as harder. I'm sticking with the latter. Anyone regardless of frame can learn to drop a bloke. It's the who & when decisions that make it hard for mine.