What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

The top one is Henry Holloway (Newtown) getting tackled by Martin Gallagher (Souths) in the 1954 Grand Final. The other players are, from left, Jack Rayner (Souths-back) Ernie Hammerton (Souths-about to help with the tackle) and Don Stait (Newtown)

The bottom one is Gordon Willoughby (Manly) scoring a try against Wests in the 1951 Semi Final. He scored three tries in that game and Manly won 37-9. This try is his second for the game

cheers the 2nd one, saints vs parra (thanks innsaneink)

where was that played at?

is it cumberland oval or the SCG perhaps? its not kogarah

edit : sorry quoted the wrong set of pictures, was looking at the first ones!

Last edited:
2howins.jpg

Kiki, please stop posting this image.

With your persistant posting of this disturbing image, I am finding myself in a quandry, not unlike that feline, Brett White finds himself in whilst being tenderly spooned by his Man-Lover.

Yes, It is hilariously exposing the Melbourne Storm for the turd-ticklers that they are and their penchant for homo-erotic grappling techniques.

But NO, ultimately this is wrong for so many reasons. The main reason being that this image rocks the very fabric of this great game of Rugby League and it's heterosexual history and culture.

I, unlike Brett White, will resist poking fun at this image and hope that I never see it again.

This Year?

Immortal
2howins.jpg

Kiki, please stop posting this image.

With your persistant posting of this disturbing image, I am finding myself in a quandry, not unlike that feline, Brett White finds himself in whilst being tenderly spooned by his Man-Lover.

Yes, It is hilariously exposing the Melbourne Storm for the turd-ticklers that they are and their penchant for homo-erotic grappling techniques.

But NO, ultimately this is wrong for so many reasons. The main reason being that this image rocks the very fabric of this great game of Rugby League and it's heterosexual history and culture.

I, unlike Brett White, will resist poking fun at this image and hope that I never see it again.

:lol: It never gets old!!

Kiki

First Grade
errr pls tell me ur being facetious sansouci??

and ill post whatever i want :)

Last edited:
chiefflying.JPG

Chief after winning the grand final

1991_Panthers%20win%20premiership_w480.jpg

Royce Simmons celebrates after scoring the match winner in the 1991 decider, his final match

gall51.jpg

Balmain Tigers after the 1989 grand final.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok, i've got a heap more here

southsvdragons1928.jpg

Souths vs St.George 1928

TimBrashercolour1990.jpg

Tim Brasher, 1990

SteveLinnane1989.jpg

Steve Linnane, 1989

RoyBull1952-53.jpg

Roy Bull 1952