What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Better than Youngbloods? Is the production any good?

I think it's better than Youngbloods but I've been listening to them for a fair while so it might be different if I had discovered Youngbloods before ST. The production's good, not as good as Youngbloods but not far off. Jesse Intense and I Heart Roberts' are my favourites from it; Crafter's on Jesse Intense.

Eelementary

Post Whore
In This Moment - "A Star-Crossed Wasteland"

Really good. Far more 'heavy' than their previous work.

Ramesses - "Take The Curse"

Brilliant.

Vanden Plas - "The Seraphic Clockwork"

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Awesome. ...Awesome.

Zigwaa

Bench
I think it's better than Youngbloods but I've been listening to them for a fair while so it might be different if I had discovered Youngbloods before ST. The production's good, not as good as Youngbloods but not far off. Jesse Intense and I Heart Roberts' are my favourites from it; Crafter's on Jesse Intense.

Cheers, might be worth a purchase then. Crafter sems to be popping up everywhere.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I like In This Moment. That Call Me EP thing they released was really cool.

Yeah I was neither here nor there. But I heard the riff to "Gunshow" and it was pretty cool. Bought the album and it's not bad.

Also:

Vader - "Necropolis"

f**king awesome..

Red Bear

Referee
a very under-rated album, i quite enjoy this even if it was touted as their worst by alot of NOFX fans (i know alot of fans who dont rate this album at all)

lagwagon - Hoss
It's alot better than Wolves or Coaster, that's for sure. I quite like errorism, particularly decomposeur, idiots are taking over and regaining unconciousness.

Im listening to Kings and Queens by Jamie T and a mix CD is in the car.

It's alot better than Wolves or Coaster, that's for sure. I quite like errorism, particularly decomposeur, idiots are taking over and regaining unconciousness.

Im listening to Kings and Queens by Jamie T and a mix CD is in the car.

Wolves is sh*t apart from the opening/closing song but i think Coaster is great

LESStar58

Referee
a very under-rated album, i quite enjoy this even if it was touted as their worst by alot of NOFX fans (i know alot of fans who dont rate this album at all)

lagwagon - Hoss

In my opinion there's no bad NOFX records... although I was told their show with Bad Religion last year was dreadul while BR were phenomenal.

Red Bear

Referee
Wolves is sh*t apart from the opening/closing song but i think Coaster is great
Wolves has a few good songs, I like 'The man I killed' and a few others, Coaster has two-3 good songs and a whole lot of crap (Eddie Bruce and Paul, Suits and Ladders are decent and I dont mind the quitter or the agony of victory). You could get one decent album if you combined the last two albums, although I liked the Cokie the Clown song released not long after Coaster.

And yeah, NOFX were average last year. Still some great moment, eg The Brews being played, that song is alwys great live, but generally whilst most of the band was tight Fat Mike was coked up, out of time and off key. He takes way to many drugs to put on a decent performance, although I also think they'd be better in a smaller venue than the bloody Hordern.

sydraider

First Grade
Ihsahn - After

Avenged - Nightmare

Exodus - Exhibit B the Human Condition

All quality listens, especially Ihsahn fusing Sax into Black Metal, awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts