What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LESStar58

Referee
The Gaslight Anthem- The '59 Sound

I've been listening to these guys on a mate's recommendation. Really, really good stuff. New Album American Slang is non too shabby!

LESStar58

Referee
currently have all my Suicide Machines albums on random on iTunes and remembering with great relish being one of 40 or 50 people watching them at a sh*tty club in Melbourne in 2005. One of the best nights of my life!

Cupid Stunt

The Gaslight Anthem- The '59 Sound

I've been listening to these guys on a mate's recommendation. Really, really good stuff. New Album American Slang is non too shabby!

Never really worked out why I liked that album but I listen to it regularly. And for an even weirder point of useless info it always leads in to The Snowdroppers. Odd... :crazy:

beave

Coach
Final Frontier-Iron Maiden.

It's a bit meh, the first 'song' is a bit of a jazz free fall for mine, it's all over the shop. Will have to give it a bit more of a listen to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.