What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Third Ending - "The Third Ending"

How...what....it...you...I...

I've never heard of these guys before, and someone mentioned I'd like them. IMO they're Australia's best progressive rock band. Phenomenal band. How come I've never heard of them before now?

zombie jesus

Staff member
The Third Ending - "The Third Ending"

How...what....it...you...I...

I've never heard of these guys before, and someone mentioned I'd like them. IMO they're Australia's best progressive rock band. Phenomenal band. How come I've never heard of them before now?

Never heard of them, good sh*t, will be purchasing.

Listening to.... Deviates - Time Is The Distance

What the f**k happened to these guys? Forgot all about them, just stumbled across my copy of the CD this morning.

Final Frontier-Iron Maiden.

It's a bit meh, the first 'song' is a bit of a jazz free fall for mine, it's all over the shop. Will have to give it a bit more of a listen to be honest.

I loved it. Not just saying that because it's Iron Maiden.
A few songs I found were a bit all over the shop, but I liked it. I do like the prog metal.

LESStar58

Referee
Ditched a night of DVDs for a night of CDs. So far...

The Clash- London Calling
Street Dogs- Back TO The world
The Head Cat- Fool's Paradise

I intend to cue up Richard Hell's "Blank Generation" next and prepare my falt for inspection next week to the tunes of The Germs :D

Zigwaa

Bench
A Day to Remember - Homesick.

Awesome album only just got into them. Previous wasn't a fan of the pop/punk elemets to their songs but it has grown on me.

natheel

Coach
been listening to alot of Suicidal Tendencies lately and also Infectious Grooves

Infectious Grooves - The plague that makes your booty shake...its infecctious grooves
Suicidal Tendencies - Prime Cuts
Suicidal Tendencies - Suicidal Tendencies
Suicidal Tendencies - Freedumb

and

Murderdolls - Women and Children Last - actually a very good album (enjoyed their debut beyond the valley of the murderdolls) this one is very different to their first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts