What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

RedVDave

First Grade
Rob Zombie - American made music to strip by (I'm not usually into remix albums but this is probably my all time favourite along with yearzeroremixed by NIN)

Dead Love - So Whatever, my new favourite Aussie band if nirvana and the vines had a love child it be these guys really awesome!

Alice in chains - unplugged (I enjoy acoustic live albums this is one of the better ones imo)

Bush - Sixteen Stone, remains their best album imo.

Gorillaz - the now now. I'm not into their new stuff nearly as much as their first 3 records but this is ok.

mongoose

Coach
At The Drive in - Relationship of Command

has to be one of the loudest and most energetic albums of all time.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Super Trouper-My favourite ABBA album although i'm starting to revaluate the beautiful disco delights of the Voulez Vous album. And only ABBA could make something ryhme with Glasgow.

horrie hastings

First Grade
You And Me Both-Yazoo.

Played the whole album last night, didn't realise at the time of doing the album Vince Clarke and Alison Moyet were breaking up the band and both Vince and Alison recorded a lot of the album seperately and it shows in the final wash up, a very electro pop driven album, apart from the stunning Nobodys Diary and Walk Away From Love the album misfires for me despite Moyet's vocals being in fine form through out.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Crazy!!! I've been listening to their first album Upstairs At Eric's this afternoon.

Its criminal, i haven't played Upstairs At Eric's all the way through for many years, i suppose i have been lazy with just a few song off it on my IPOD, that is why i actually played You And Me Both all the way through last night, will play it again soon as i may be being a bit critical as my better half said it was enjoyable to hear an album that hasn't been played for a such long while. Upstairs At Eric's will get a proper play again soon also.

horrie hastings

First Grade
On The Third Day by Electric Light Orchestra was another album i played all the way through last night, another one which i haven't played the whole album for years. You can hear where Jeff Lynne got his inspiration from The Beatles with Bluebird Is Dead and Oh No Not Susan then there was the driving Daybreaker, Dreaming Of 4000 and In The Hall Of The Mountain King and then the more commercial tracks of Showdown and Ma Ma Ma Belle.
Electric Light Orchestra really take you on a journey with this album.