What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what centre have we signed?

Bazal

Post Whore
FTR I just have a feeling about Will Chambers. Maybe it's wishful thinking because I reckon he's awesome. Would be more than happy with Tonga or Chambers tbh, who cares which...just announce it! :p

hindy111

Post Whore
Willine tonga
He actualy wanted to sign for this year...
He actualy said he wants to play first grade with his brother
He has played most his footy in Sydney.

Id be suprised if it was Tonga

CrazyEel

Bench
FTR I just have a feeling about Will Chambers. Maybe it's wishful thinking because I reckon he's awesome. Would be more than happy with Tonga or Chambers tbh, who cares which...just announce it! :p
Maybe after he finishes the final on Saturday night :D

nöyd

Staff member
It is Willie Tonga. My source (heinz big red) is impeccable. It is a done deal.

so a centre who used to play for us is coming back for another crack. boy i cant wait, that scenario worked out great the last time we tried it :lol:

NumberOne

Juniors
Sterlo :eek:

Let the cat out of the bag. :lol:

Ozzy not too happy.

Been told its coming out in the papers tomorrow so I can say.

We have signed a centre called Willie Tonga.

parra_jesus

Juniors
Not at liberty to say...It isn't Falou.

Don't pretend to have a scoop when u clearly don't know who it Is , otherwise u would of spat it at . Maybe if he had not signed yet and u wanted to wait till
It was officially first ala Wayne Bennett than fair enough. It's tonga. Been hearing the runour for ages but thought it was nothing more than a rumor

Latest posts