What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what centre have we signed?

NumberOne

Juniors
Don't pretend to have a scoop when u clearly don't know who it Is , otherwise u would of spat it at . Maybe if he had not signed yet and u wanted to wait till
It was officially first ala Wayne Bennett than fair enough. It's tonga. Been hearing the runour for ages but thought it was nothing more than a rumor

Mate I was told on Monday we had signed Tonga. Was told not to let the cat out of the bag or else no more info from my guy at eels HQ.

Just called him, he said papers tomorrow are running with it so go for your life.

CrazyEel

Bench
Don't pretend to have a scoop when u clearly don't know who it Is , otherwise u would of spat it at . Maybe if he had not signed yet and u wanted to wait till
It was officially first ala Wayne Bennett than fair enough. It's tonga. Been hearing the runour for ages but thought it was nothing more than a rumor
I think you're right, he actually waited until Stagger announced it in the rumours thread before naming anyone. :lol:

hindy111

Post Whore
So if Burt stays at Fullback and Hayne moves to 5/8 where does Ben Roberts go?
I think hed make a great lock forward or could he play centre?
1 Burt/barba
2 Sio/atkins
3 Loko/morgan
4 Tonga
5 Esi
6 Hayne
7Sandow

I think we have room for one young plaer for cover(unless there are a few in under 20's ready to step up

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So if Burt stays at Fullback and Hayne moves to 5/8 where does Ben Roberts go?
I think hed make a great lock forward or could he play centre?
1 Burt/barba
2 Sio/atkins
3 Loko/morgan
4 Tonga
5 Esi
6 Hayne
7Sandow

I think we have room for one young plaer for cover(unless there are a few in under 20's ready to step up

Hayne back to fullback, Sandow can run the show next year with Hayne helping out at the back. This year Hayne for 5/8 is ok as we lack play makers but next year we should be ok,

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mate I was told on Monday we had signed Tonga. Was told not to let the cat out of the bag or else no more info from my guy at eels HQ.

Just called him, he said papers tomorrow are running with it so go for your life.

Is that you Josh?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Parra backline next year

1 - Hayne
2 - Burt
3 - Tonga
4 - Tonga
5 - Loko

With Morgan, Sio and a few of the under 20's kids as cover.

hindy111

Post Whore
Honestly thought Burt provided somthing at the back Hayne doesnt-Support play.His positional play was also terrific.
Burt is just an ordinary winger but he is an excellent fullback.Id almost not want him in the team on the wing.At fullback he can direct play-Kick-support play is sublime and position wise he is terrific.
It also open up the fullback role for young Marmin for 2013

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Honestly thought Burt provided somthing at the back Hayne doesnt-Support play.His positional play was also terrific.
Burt is just an ordinary winger but he is an excellent fullback.Id almost not want him in the team on the wing.At fullback he can direct play-Kick-support play is sublime and position wise he is terrific.
It also open up the fullback role for young Marmin for 2013

I tend to agree, but think next year with decent halves, meaning Hayne is not our number one play maker he will be able to play more of a supporting player role - and he does this better then Burt when he on his game

hindy111

Post Whore
But i want Hayne as our number one play maker-Sandow and Roberts are solid-Hayne is potential superstar

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
But i want Hayne as our number one play maker-Sandow and Roberts are solid-Hayne is potential superstar

think Slater and Boyd, he won't have to do it all next year. Some out attacking plays next year can be around putting hayne one on one with the oposition

natheel

Coach
Hope it is Willie although not getting my hopes up

Would be a great buy

1. Burt
2. Esi
3. Tonga
4. Loko/Morgan
5. Atkins/Uaisele
6. Hayne
7. Sandow

Got solid options there in the backline too

Burty
Willie
Hayne
Chrissy sandow

These guys will be regular starters IMO all the rest will fight it out for a spot

Personally I hope jordy Atkins gets a spot I've been pleased with him this year. Solid buy

natheel

Coach
I'll throw a spanner in the works could this signing be Michael Jennings?

Boxy said in the rumored confirmed thread someone on the other site revealed Jennings is coming to parra....

Will be interesting to see who it is when it's revealed

Latest posts