What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Chance The Top 4?

Card Shark

Immortal
7th & 8th is wide open.

5 teams going for 2 spots.

A couple of those teams have easy draws, Raiders in particular.

grandorient

Bench
Am I supposed to know who the f**k you are or who you support?

I'll give you a guess at how many f**ks I give.

Bit touchy.

Just telling it how I think it will end up.

Sharkies and Saints matches are usually torrid affairs and if we were to meet in the semi's, should be one of the great ones.

You've got me wrong Gregos, I am very pleased to see Sharks get into the semis and hope we do the same.

GO

millersnose

Post Whore
the new version of the 'who are we gunna play in the grand final' thread

I recon the titans and we win in the last 30 seconds with a 100 meter field goal by holmes

Card Shark

Immortal
Metre.

It's alright if you think we have buckleys of making the top 4, I knew they'd be varying opinions.

I happen to think we have a reasonable chance, & once we do, I think I have reason to start the "who will we play in the grand final" thread. ;-)

Craigshark

First Grade
Need to make the 8 first. This is the time of the year where we're in good form, coming off three away wins with three home games.. And we lose all three home games in the last 30 seconds. If we can beat the Cowboys this week, I'll be super confident we'll make the 8 and even the top 4. Think we might find out this week just how much we're missing Fifita and Lewis.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I just hope we havent peaked too early

Don't think this is the case Glenmore....in fact our last 2 wins have been quite ugly (especially the dogs) Think we still have some improvement in us but the key is definately Ennis. Think this side might be a different beast this year.... Not saying we'll win the comp but think the experience of Ennis Gal and Lewie holds us in good stead. Top 4 ? Possible as I expect the bunnies to struggle but must beat the Storm next week and win at least 4 out of 5.
GO

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Think you're underselling the overall squad Carch. Should get Lewie back v Storm. Just have to try and jag an unlikely win this weekend to maintain our momentum.

Card Shark

Immortal
No chance of the 4 without the big unit up front.

Sadly you are probably right.

Can't believe we didn't push hard for him being available for at least 1 premiership game.

I suppose we play Manly, so the NRL want to give them as much chance as possible to make it.

Latest posts