What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Chance The Top 4?

SharkShocked

Bench
Nah - I think the rabbits will get done tonight.

Quietly confident we will get up over Melbourne, boys will be stinging to avenge the early round loss.

And i'm normally not confident at all with us.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Looks like Souths are gonna

We NEED St George to win tomorrow to keep Manly at bay. We do NOT want them anywhere near the top 8 cos they have our measure in every sense of the word.

Card Shark

Immortal
Shame the Cowboys didn't beat Souths but maybe its a good thing.

Will keep us focused on beating the Storm because that is the game we must win.

Card Shark

Immortal
We possibly might finish 7th after the finals - i.e. knocked out in wk 1 but we won't be 7th at the end of the premiership rounds.

We are playing too composed & powerful for that.

Have a bit of faith mate, haven't you watched other games to see how good we are playing compared to most other teams. We are hitting our straps when it matters but can still improve on some things.

ragzouken

Juniors
Dragons fans were saying the same thing albeit earlier in the season i just dont see us keeping the intensity for 4 weeks plus finals.. maybe im just going for the reverse hoodoo

Surely

Post Whore
The reverse hoodoo is great, I haven't taken them or the cowboys in the tipping comp since round 4

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Must be getting nervous after last night.

Despite the bunnies winning has come at a price with issac Luke looking at 3-4 and luke Cleary looking at 1-2. Still think our chances rest on Monday night. Will put ourselves 2 games clear of Storm with 3 to play if we win.... Not to mention putting a bucketload of pressure on a weakened Souffs!

Card Shark

Immortal
We NEED St George to win tomorrow to keep Manly at bay. We do NOT want them anywhere near the top 8 cos they have our measure in every sense of the word.

Bad result Glenmore - even a close game would've been ok.

If Manly flog Canberra, which is feasible, they might be in the 8 by the end of the round.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Bad result Glenmore - even a close game would've been ok.

If Manly flog Canberra, which is feasible, they might be in the 8 by the end of the round.

Canterbury have to win as well to keep them out. They have the Titans in Gosford, so let's hope for a win for the Dogs

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeah, had to laugh about that.

It was too long. They should've went up a couple of days earlier.

Probably played the game in their mind for days & weren't relaxed.