What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Chance The Top 4?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
If the Cowboys beat the Rabbits & we beat the Storm, we are outright 4th GS. On level points atm.

Don't write Canberra off, if they win tomorrow they will be ahead of the Eagles on for / against & play them in Canberra next week. Vital game for the makeup of the semis.

Thats what I meant mate. If we win and Souths lose we go to outright 4th position

Frenzy.

Immortal
Stop speculating you bunch of jinxes.

Just let it unfold.

Want to be uncronullafied? Stop acting cronullafied. Only next weeks game matters.

Of course, its your choices to set yourselves up for disappointment

Signed
A. Nark

millersnose

Post Whore
Hahaha

It is

It has happened

It's a real fair dinkum " who will we play in the grand final " thread

Hahahha

Special K

Coach
Eels and Tigers games will be interesting to see how much the club has learnt this year. Two games we should win but are two games we usually lose.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh, just enough chance to lose against them as any of the other games.

If we are fair dinkum contenders though, they should finally be games that aren't in the balance until the final whistle.

A game or 2 without a heart attack would be good.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Are we assured a spot yet? Read in the local rag here that we guaranteed a spot with last nights win.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Just did some quick maffs. It is inconceivable and we would have to lose all 4 remaining matches but Drags, Dogs could win 2 - 4 and get to 28 with a better PD. Storm could win against us and be on 28 with a better PD. The big but is Manly. If they win 3 then we will play them for eighth if we lose the next 3. Not over yet.

coolumsharkie

Referee
A month is a long time in footy, especially at the pointy end. Right now though we look like the form team, which is a shock. if we make the top 4 we'll probs head up to Townsville or Brisvegass... That can bring you back down to Earth fast. Plenty of chapters left before then also.

zmt

Juniors
I wish we had the parra game this week coming, although its s game we will probably lose

Card Shark

Immortal
if we make the top 4 we'll probs head up to Townsville or Brisvegass... That can bring you back down to Earth fast.

I think the Roosters will be minor premiers - they look less wobbly than Broncos & Cowboys (had some recent unconvincing wins) & are only 2 points behind with a far superior for/against.

If we were 4th & them first, that's a Sydney game. I won't mind that!

Roosters would be a different side in the finals & are title favourites imo. They will take some beating in the big games.

The positive is for whoever plays them in week 1, they can't meet again until the GF, if both teams keep winning after that.

I think the Roosters will be minor premiers - they look less wobbly than Broncos & Cowboys (had some recent unconvincing wins) & are only 2 points behind with a far superior for/against.

If we were 4th & them first, that's a Sydney game. I won't mind that!

Roosters would be a different side in the finals & are title favourites imo. They will take some beating in the big games.

The positive is for whoever plays them in week 1, they can't meet again until the GF, if both teams keep winning after that.

Realistically they should be in front by a mile with the squad they have. They have power all across the park. They are currently underachieving.

well they lost to us twice
I mean. geez

I think we HAVE to win this week. to make a statement. because the Storm still have big boy in the sandbox winning players.
premierships, SOO

we then need to f**king beat the f**king tigers because for once could we just the tigers?

Gotta beat Parra. this parra team is shithouse.

Gotta f**kn fire up against manly. and beat them. f**k Manly

so...36

Get In

well they lost to us twice
I mean. geez

I think we HAVE to win this week. to make a statement. because the Storm still have big boy in the sandbox winning players.
premierships, SOO

we then need to f**king beat the f**king tigers because for once could we just the tigers?

Gotta beat Parra. this parra team is shithouse.

Gotta f**kn fire up against manly. and beat them. f**k Manly

so...36

Get In

We need to roll Parra and Tigers heavily. No mercy. Run up a score.

Latest posts