What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Chance The Top 4?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
As we've said before....storm is our make or break game. Bit worried we'll lose boogs for a couple and possibly even Taga for a week. Need Lewie back to cover for one of these guys. At least we're not losing guys to injury..... Should have some fresh legs for the semis

carcharias

Immortal
so the roosters blokes bungs on a classic shoulder charge 1 week ago - no suspension.
they change the rules mid week
Boogs runs into a bloke that was maybe a shoulder charge and gets suspended.
The blokes of the footy show yesterday couldn't even determine if it actually was one.

txta2

First Grade
If he gets suspended for that its a joke. And to have the rule changed after a major infringement by a Rooster player fmd .
I take back what I said, they should make the top 4. Souths have a hard run home.

Card Shark

Immortal
Was hoping the Raiders made the 8, to squeeze the Eagles out but they were terrible last night against the Tigers in such an important game. They have the Eagles in Canberra this weekend, they will get smashed on current form & Manly will roll on to the 8.

That last round V the Eagles is going to be MASSIVE! Ground record?

Tigers coming good, just in time to meet us in 2 weeks - Danger game!

Surely

Post Whore
Taga getting a week is a bit of a joke, you see that type of tackle on a kicker 5 times a match

Card Shark

Immortal
Taga getting a week is a bit of a joke, you see that type of tackle on a kicker 5 times a match

Yes. I agree with CB4, he should fight it.

Watched the replay of it last night & it wasn't malicious or late, just a tackle.

Nothing to lose, he misses a week early plea or found guilty.

Card Shark

Immortal
Big game in Townsville tonight - will be a good guide to our form in beating the Cowboys. Rabbitohs will be keen to make amends for the flogging last week.

Don't mind the idea of Thursday night footy, sets the mood for the upcoming weekend.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah Cardy, good time of year to watch footy. Rabbits will be desperate and the Cows won't want to go 0-2.

Thursday night fta footy. Yay.

Card Shark

Immortal
Hoping for more than 20.

Big points differential to turn around should us and the rabbits finish equal.

It's not going to matter.

If they lose games to drop their positive (64) differential & we win games to improve ours (-6), we will finish well ahead of them if ours ends up better.

cb4

First Grade
The only game I see Souths winning is the Bronco's game.

Other than that, I see them dropping to 5th or 6th.

We keep up our belief and we will be top 4.

Card Shark

Immortal
The only game I see Souths winning is the Bronco's game.

Other than that, I see them dropping to 5th or 6th.

We keep up our belief and we will be top 4.

I think Storm are more likely to get 4th than the Rabbitohs.

Means Monday's game could effectively be the difference between getting 4th or not.

We need to put a gap between us & the Storm, not just 1 win.

Keep playing the way we have & I think Storm will be a lesser challenge than the Cowboys - hard to do though.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I am not sure where you guys will finish but the one thing I am hoping for is Manly needs a win against you to make the 8 and you finish their season....I'm old enough to remember the 1973 GF so I hope you stick it to them.

Of those in the 8 the Sharkies will get my cheers!!!!

SharkShocked

Bench
It's not going to matter.

If they lose games to drop their positive (64) differential & we win games to improve ours (-6), we will finish well ahead of them if ours ends up better.

Yes, going by our average points winning of about 4. It should take us about 10 games before we catch them if they lose close games.

We need souths to get pumped - we only ever win close.

Latest posts