What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Chance The Top 4?

Vin Fizz

Bench
I love Widdop. I reckon he is the reason they've been winning. He was holding that side together when Benji was stinking the place up. Then when Benji came good the team started to gel. Now Benjis is missing for a while the rest of those plodders have to stand up. They didn't. Frizzel, Dugan and Raine cant do it all either. Those friggin stains are a pretty fair outfit. We're better this year though.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Manly have too hard a road I think. Although you'd never write them off, the Rorters should see them out with a win next week. They could conceivably lose to the Mucas but its not cold today here so that wont work to the Green Machines advantage. Cows have been found out and will limp into the finals. The Donkeys have a young enthusiastic team in parts with some brilliance smattered throughout. They are like us but their coach has much more experience. Could be a Donks, Sharks GF. Souffs , well who knows. Without Luke and Keary they will drop a few but once in the finals will be a huge threat. Hoping the draw pans out that Souffs have to play the Rorters in a knockout semi and bash sheet out of each other. Dunno about the others. Storm seem on the wane, but dergs starting to look ok. Stains could be a nuisance. Just my ramblings. Dont think we will make the 4 but much more confident of getting into the 8 now.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Top 4 will be out of reach if we lose on Monday.

Every game is a must win from here on, we have to make sure we beat Parra and Tigers who have been atrocious this season.

Card Shark

Immortal
Tigers back in form & will be even more so after they towel up the Knights today.

Probably not a bad thing for us - will ensure we have our minds on the game & less likely a let-down after a Monday game against a top team.

Craigshark

First Grade
I'm kinda glad Souths beat the Cowboys.. Means we know we need to win to stay in touch. Big game for us against Melbourne. Lose it and we're all of a sudden back with the pack only 2 points ahead. Win it and we are guaranteed a finals spot and in with a good shot at the top 4, with Souths to be missing Luke and Keary for a few weeks.

Craigshark

First Grade
Also like Gallens attitude, that we have done nothing yet. He knows and hopefully the rest of the team know that there is still a long way to go. If we can maintain our form against the Cowboys, we will go close to winning this thing.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Tigers still have a mathematical chance too, so if they win well today they will be a little bit more on the front foot, when they play us next week.

jc155776

Coach
We keep winning we finish top 4.

Worrying about how other teams go and if it effects us is loser thinking.

Sharkbite

Juniors
Injuries and suspensions will have an impact on all teams reaching and progressing through the finals series. If we don't have any critical injuries to key players ( e.g. Ennis ), avoid suspensions, and continue on current form we have as good a chance as anyone. The way we are playing at present has me optimistic that we have a genuine shot this year.

Card Shark

Immortal
They were gone thanks to us!

They put up a brave fight first week minus Johnston but after that, they've fallen to pieces.

That'd be us minus Ennis.