What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do we need to do..................

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
to get third spot, assuming we have a big win tonight.

Assuming Manly beat the bunnies, second spot is off the menu.

If the Dragons get up over the Cowboys, we get third spot, cuz the Sharkies just got done.

But if the Cowboys win, anyone know how far they are in front of us on for and agianst.

oldmancraigy

Coach
well - if the Cowboys have a draw, then a win by 2 puts us in third spot.

Currently they are +92 and we are +25.

I think we won't pass them this week. Let's hope they lose to the Dragons reserve grade squad - something like 37-6 would dent their for and against!

Big chance tonight for us to really fix our for and against somewhat! I'm tipping +40 from this game, be good to see a bit more! And hopefully Manly only win by 10, that way we're in the hunt as far as for and against goes.

I thought going off Twiz's thread title that this was some kind of message to prepare us for the "exciting announcment"....I thought I would have had to make my way out to Peej's bomb shelter!

oldmancraigy said:
well - if the Cowboys have a draw, then a win by 2 puts us in third spot.

Currently they are +92 and we are +25.

I think we won't pass them this week. Let's hope they lose to the Dragons reserve grade squad - something like 37-6 would dent their for and against!

Big chance tonight for us to really fix our for and against somewhat! I'm tipping +40 from this game, be good to see a bit more! And hopefully Manly only win by 10, that way we're in the hunt as far as for and against goes.

**edit - shocker**

Hurriflatch

Referee
Cliffy so you live in Parra

After tonights shocker you prepared to change the colour of your glasses??