What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think of the Roosters?

Fibroman

First Grade
You gymps are always calling for us to put up or shut up, but I still never see you putting up figures to stop all the salary cap talk. That is because you gymps are the pretenders. Dismissed!

rossy

Juniors
Thanks Drake. I had the accountants working overtime on that one. I think Fibro is as honest as his heroes Johnny Howard & George "Florida" Bush.

Chook

First Grade
fibro man said:
You gymps are always calling for us to put up or shut up, but I still never see you putting up figures to stop all the salary cap talk. That is because you gymps are the pretenders. Dismissed!

That's because you dribbling moron, we don't know what our players are getting paid, just like you don't know. Of course that hasn't stopped you from giving yourself a blow job everytime someone mentions the Roosters and the cap in the same sentence!

If you've got evidence/proof that we are over the cap, present it! Otherwise suck away till you spray your own tonsils with your own seed you sucking idiot!

Chook.

Macca

Coach
Their salaries are less than than that. Their net worth as a result of playing for the Roosters is so much more.

They earn alot of money per year because they play for Nick Politis. That's a given and it's perfectly legal. They are a smart club for doing it.

It does not benefit anyone but the Roosters though. The NRL is poorer for it.

Que the Roosters fans - "Why shouldn't we take advantage of our better business acumen."

It will kill the game. The salary cap is there to create a level playing field. By finding legal ways to beat the cap, the Roosters nullify the cap. It hurts the game.

As long as you are happy, why worry about the rest?

By killing the game, you kill yourselves.

Dog-E

Juniors
To merely address the question itself: BUNCH OF C@&$S - FANS, ADMINISTRATION & PLAYERS ALIKE!!!

Cases in point - MELON, PHIL GOULD, CHIS WALKER..

I thank you. :clap:

parra001

Juniors
MELON & ROSSY IM ONLY NEW TO THESE FORUMS BUT IVE READ SOME OF YOUR WORK RECENTLY AND YOU 2 ARE BY FAR THE BIGGEST TOOLS IVE EVER READ. U HAVE YOUR HEADS SO FAR UP EACH OTHER ASSES ITS NOT FUNNY - ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE YOUR CLUB AND THERE SUPPORTERS A BAD NAME BY CONSTANTLY SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF.

I THINK EVERYONE WILL AGREE THAT LEAGUE WAS MUCH BETTER OFF WHEN YOU MOB WERE SHIT AND ONLY HAD 5 PEOPLE TURNING UP TO GAMES INSTEAD OF HAVING ALL THESE WANNA BE SUPPORTERS HANGIN ROUND TALKING IT UP WHEN THEY CLEARLY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ALA THE SYDNEY SWANS IN THE 90'S....

rexy

Juniors
There not over Cap no way theere getting rid of like 5 players and gaining like 4 just cos everyone is jealous that roosters r signing the up and coming players of the nrl

UP THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS!!!!

gregstar

Referee
There not over Cap no way theere getting rid of like 5 players and gaining like 4 just cos everyone is jealous that roosters r signing the up and coming players of the nrl
edumacation!

gregstar

Referee
U HAVE YOUR HEADS SO FAR UP EACH OTHER ASSES ITS NOT FUNNY - ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE YOUR CLUB AND THERE SUPPORTERS A BAD NAME BY CONSTANTLY SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF.
You may well be new but spoke like a seasoned veteran! Long live this thread & all who contribute! Hi sMelon!

Chook

First Grade
gregstar said:
U HAVE YOUR HEADS SO FAR UP EACH OTHER ASSES ITS NOT FUNNY - ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE YOUR CLUB AND THERE SUPPORTERS A BAD NAME BY CONSTANTLY SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF.
You may well be new but spoke like a seasoned veteran! Long live this thread & all who contribute! Hi sMelon!

More edumecation needed for you too!

Chook.

Macca

Coach
You've got nothing to reply to my post though have you Chook. Picking on people for grammar in a forum. Try adding to the debate.

rossy

Juniors
parra001 said:
MELON & ROSSY IM ONLY NEW TO THESE FORUMS BUT IVE READ SOME OF YOUR WORK RECENTLY AND YOU 2 ARE BY FAR THE BIGGEST TOOLS IVE EVER READ. U HAVE YOUR HEADS SO FAR UP EACH OTHER ASSES ITS NOT FUNNY - ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE YOUR CLUB AND THERE SUPPORTERS A BAD NAME BY CONSTANTLY SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF.

I THINK EVERYONE WILL AGREE THAT LEAGUE WAS MUCH BETTER OFF WHEN YOU MOB WERE sh*t AND ONLY HAD 5 PEOPLE TURNING UP TO GAMES INSTEAD OF HAVING ALL THESE WANNA BE SUPPORTERS HANGIN ROUND TALKING IT UP WHEN THEY CLEARLY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ALA THE SYDNEY SWANS IN THE 90'S....

Don't worry. The football season will be over at 4:30PM on Sunday. Well, for you it will be anyway. Thanks for the club championship trophy by the way.

Fibroman

First Grade
McSharkie said:
Their salaries are less than than that. Their net worth as a result of playing for the Roosters is so much more.

They earn alot of money per year because they play for Nick Politis. That's a given and it's perfectly legal. They are a smart club for doing it.

It does not benefit anyone but the Roosters though. The NRL is poorer for it.

Que the Roosters fans - "Why shouldn't we take advantage of our better business acumen."

It will kill the game. The salary cap is there to create a level playing field. By finding legal ways to beat the cap, the Roosters nullify the cap. It hurts the game.

I totally concur.

rossy

Juniors

How is that different than playing for Roger Cowan, Dennis Fitzgerald, MIck Watson or Max Delmege to name a few?

Is there a bit of hidden code in that post?

The western suburbs Liberal voting supporters believe that it's great to have a free market for themselves but not for sports people.

No wonder you love John Howard & George Bush, Fibro.

Latest posts