What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What DVD have you most recently bought?

Parki

Bench
elizabethtown, crash, red eye, the family guy movie.... I heard around the traps that elizabethtown was sh*t, but i was totally blown away by it... i thought it was one of the coolest movies ive ever seen, and kirsten dunst character is absolutely fantastic

I've vowed that I will not buy another DVD until Pink Floyd's 'Pulse' concert is released on DVD. In the meantime, the video shop is doing a roaring trade.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Amelie

Were on special at my local JB Hifi last saturday, 12 bucks each.

Before that, Irreversible *shudders* . Bought for $10 without having seen it before.

hrundi99

First Grade
Parki said:
elizabethtown, crash, red eye, the family guy movie.... I heard around the traps that elizabethtown was sh*t, but i was totally blown away by it... i thought it was one of the coolest movies ive ever seen, and kirsten dunst character is absolutely fantastic

Yeah I liked Elizabethtown as well.

I can see why some people wouldn't like it, but I connected with it, and gee Cameron Crowe picks great music for his films.

~bedsy~

First Grade
The last dvd I bought was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I've watched it about 50 times already.

Booyah

Bench
Once were Warriors. $7, what a bargain.

I picked up Season 1 and 2 of Scrubs today, bargain at $17 each
Probably the most hilarious DVD's you'll watch for ages. They're unreal, especially for 17 bucks. I think I paid about 25 each for my ones.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I picked up Season 1 and 2 of Scrubs today, bargain at $17 each

How'd you manage that? Where were they?

To answer the question at hand, I've recently added Serenity, The 40 Year Old Virgin, The Usual Suspects, and Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo to my collection.

choc_soldier

Coach
All Aussie Adventures - The Full Coight (Series 1 and 2), for about $16 at Big W.

Bargain of the year so far for mine - OK, most of it just standard slapstick, but it's a great pisstake of the Australian outback docos.

shadow grinder

First Grade
i bought kingpin and the robbin williams "live on broadway" dvd. seen em both...but want to add to the collection.

2 True Blues

Coach
Had about 500 Videos until some prick invented the DVD, now been slowly converting them over to the 21st century.....

Latest posts