What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What DVD have you most recently bought?

Bomber

Bench
The Live8 concerts....hilarious DVD art featuring the G8 leaders (George W., Tony Blair etc) in full Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band gear!

Red Bear

Referee
Bought my dad Season 3 of M*A*S*H for christmas. Now have 1-7 between us and my cousins. Fantastic show

Choppies

Coach
I got Team America, US Marshalls, Troy and Little Britain seasons 1 and 2.
Im going to be getting Men Behaving Badly seasons 1-7 in the new year.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
ozbash said:
lets roll-9/11

its an alternative view of what happened in the USA sept 11th.

eg, why was there only a 16 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon when the ""plane"" hit it ? where were the wing impact marks ? slobodn milosovich's home was hit by a cruise missile leaving an identical hole !!

what happened to the wreckage- titanium melts at 1600 deg farenheight, aviation fuel burns at slightly over 1000 deg f. ???

What if:

The Twin Towers were not hit by commercial airliners?

The World Trade Center was brought down in a controlled demolition?

The Pentagon was not hit by a 757?

Flight 93 was shot down?

THIS AND MORE:

3 Buildings fell on 9/11-Why did WTC building 7, 300 feet away from the towers and 47 stories tall, fall straight to the ground due to minor fires?

How can a 757 jet with a 124 ft wingspan crash into the Pentagon leaving a 16 foot hole and vaporize leaving no seats/wings/flaps/tyres, nothing...?

THIS DVD IS NOTHING SHORT OF PROOF THAT THE US GOVERNMENT WAS INVOLVED IN THE 9/11 ATTACKS.

fascinating film and it leaves you with a lot of unanswered questions.
can link to sales of this movie ($10 nz) if anyone is interested.

Hook me up, i love that sort of sh*t!

-----

Most recently i got U2: Vertigo Live From Chicago.

edabomb

First Grade
IanRitchie said:
Hook me up, i love that sort of sh*t!

-----

Most recently i got U2: Vertigo Live From Chicago.

So do I, but I find this argument ridiculous. If it was an inside job then there would be no room for these anomalies. The US government would of spent so much money on covering it up they would never have left a debatable imprint on the towers. I'd say there is a scientific explanation for the indentation.

KevinArnold

Juniors
E.T
Goonies
Napoleon Dynamite
Fahrenheit 9/11
DIG! - Doco of the rise (The Dandy Warhols) and the fall (Brian Jonestown Massacre) of 2 bands that were coming through at the same time. Awesome stuff.
The Smashing Pumpkins 1991-2000

I didn't actually buy them, they were gifts \\\\:D/

fat_mike

Juniors
killswitch engage - set this world ablaze
arrested development season one
monty pythons holy grail for PSP

Parra Guru

Coach
Live Aid box set........great music, and some extra perks:

- Madonna wearing patterned tights, socks and heels
- Bono wearing a suit jacket, leather pants, knee high boots while sporting a top choice mullet

Gotta love the 80's

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Marc Herbert said:
So do I, but I find this argument ridiculous. If it was an inside job then there would be no room for these anomalies. The US government would of spent so much money on covering it up they would never have left a debatable imprint on the towers. I'd say there is a scientific explanation for the indentation.

Exactly. It's good fun seeing what people can draw out of something.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Peter Sterling's Footy Challenge

Choppies

Coach
Ive put on order
7 periods with Mr Gormsby DVD set
Tintin DVD Box set
Men Behaving Badly DVD box set

elyod138

Bench
I ordered Die Hard, Mad Max and Stand by Me from sanity using a gift voucher i got for christmas, the three of them together cost under $40.