What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm going with Fallout 3 for now, as it's been longer since I last gave it a spin (and I believe I played considerably less of it).

New Vegas is pretty rad, but I recall getting quite deep into the main game and getting annoyed with something.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I think it might actually have been those sand claw things and me being too stubborn to just leave.

Pugzley

MLB'12 The Show. Trying to win the Cubs their first WS penant since their early days. I think I've bitten iff more than I can chew.

Wato

Juniors
Picked up the God of War collection for vita last night so am playing through the original God of War for the first time. First time I have played the series and am enjoying it so far even thou the game is about 9 years old it runs well on the vita. Keen to pick up the ratchet and clank ps2 collection on vita next month.

redvscotty

First Grade
Started Wolfenstein tonight, and OMFG I hated those f**king german shepards back in Spear of Destiny and I still hate them.

First 10 of them scared the absolute shit out of me.

Monk

Referee
Used the long weekend to finish tomb raider and get up to date with the wolf among us. Currently playing watch dogs. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

alien

Referee
last game i played was left4dead 2. if you like those survival zombie apocalypse movies (the ones where the zombies run fast) then you might like this game. you have to work well with the other 3 survivors. some good weapons.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Divinity: Original Sin. Sunk forty hours into it over three days this week, still no where near done. But if you like crpgs, get this game. Brilliant dialog, deep conversations, and the battle mechanics are probably the best I've ever played. However the old adage "save early, save often" very much applies, because the game can be extremely brutal, even on my preferred easy mode.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Divinity: Original Sin. Sunk forty hours into it over three days this week, still no where near done. But if you like crpgs, get this game. Brilliant dialog, deep conversations, and the battle mechanics are probably the best I've ever played. However the old adage "save early, save often" very much applies, because the game can be extremely brutal, even on my preferred easy mode.

I just bought this the other day and it looks very promising. They weren't kidding about saving often. I got thrashed in the combat with the Orcs landing, but retried it and this time the guards actually helped.

Then, not ten minutes after surviving this combat, I dig up a grave and my party gets blown apart!

----

Playing a lot of Spelunky too.