What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

afinalsin666

First Grade
Me and my friend learned the hard way to save. We aren't too bad at combat, but instant and total party death is a real thing. He wanted to dig up a grave, a dialogue popped up and i agreed with him, and bang, explosion for 30000 damage. Lost an hour of progress because the auto save is sporadic as f**k.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Me and my friend learned the hard way to save. We aren't too bad at combat, but instant and total party death is a real thing. He wanted to dig up a grave, a dialogue popped up and i agreed with him, and bang, explosion for 30000 damage. Lost an hour of progress because the auto save is sporadic as f**k.

I've just been playing solo. My friends are too cheap to buy it :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah i get that, i had to get the collectors edition with the two copies.

If I hadn't already spent around $250 on the Steam sale, I'd have bought the multi-pack and gifted it to my brothers. Is it possible to play more than 2 players in co-op?

afinalsin666

First Grade
It is apparently. Four player is being modded in, i'd probably wait a month or two, but it sounds right.

Misanthrope

Staff member
That would be epic. My three brothers and I would be all over it.

Sacred 3 doesn't look half bad, either.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Yeah, it looks pretty good. The dialogue choices will only be between two people though, the other two will be henchmen.

Hopefully Sacred 3 is better than 2. Balance normally doesn't worry me with those types of games, but me and a friend we're playing and my class was just so obviously insanely superior to his that it just killed all enjoyment.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Replaying Splinter Cell Blacklist on the highest difficulty. To my disappointment, the higher the difficulty doesn't change the AI at all... all it does is reduce the amount of gadgets you have to 1 of each. Pretty poor IMO... I wanted harder enemies.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Is that coop bf? I've only played Conviction, couldn't stand the main game but co op was sweet as hell.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Is that coop bf? I've only played Conviction, couldn't stand the main game but co op was sweet as hell.
It's both - you can play both single player and coop for the story (as Sam and Isaac Briggs, a new character), and play specific coop missions not related to the single player story.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
I am enjoying Watch Dogs for the most part but it is too easy. Basically you stand in the same spot for a few minutes, hack everyone that passes and suddenly you can afford to buy every single gun with full ammo before the end of Act 2. And after a few main missions and side missions i had upgraded the entire tech tree before the end of Act 3. Stuff needs to be locked for longer. Once you have grenade launchers you are unstoppable.

I love the stealth and hacking system and the missions are fun but i cant help but feel it could have been amazing instead of just really good. More gadgets, more environmental traps, more interesting weapons that werent just guns, NPCs that could hack you as well as PVP players, planes and helicopters, a better story that was easier to understand etc

redvscotty

First Grade
Bought Valiant Hearts - The Great War and installed last night. Played for a few hours and it's quite good.

So far pretty easy and it's more about solving simple puzzles than anything else, but the story is nice and it has a fact system that gives you lots of information about World War 1.

Seems like something my son would have a good go at and be good at it, while learning a bit as well.

I'd like something a bit harder though.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've been playing the shit out of Spelunky lately. Such an addictive yet difficult game.

I'm trying to get into Divinity: Original Sin, but so far it's been a lot of walking around a f**king city asking people questions. It's making me just want to install Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale.

axl rose

Bench
Playing a few 'classics' I missed out on over the years.

Red Alert 3- good fun. Geez they really beefed up the AI over the years. I am being slaughtered in skirmish mode by giant Japanese robots. So many units to learn, there are satellite lasers blowing me away from the sky before i can build a harvester. I'm only cut out for Mario Kart these days.

Dragon

Coach
Up to ep 4 of Wolf Among Us and loving it. Next will be Walking Dead.

Was stoked to hear that telltale will be doing a Game of Thrones series, no doubt they can pull it off

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just installed both Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II enhanced editions. Gonna be a busy last few weeks in China.

Latest posts