What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Just got Watch Dogs.

It's good, but not great. The controls are finicky and the game is very bugged, but it's fun nonetheless.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
Just got Watch Dogs.

It's good, but not great. The controls are finicky and the game is very bugged, but it's fun nonetheless.

I finished it and enjoyed it but the missions kinda start to feel all the same. And you have access to basically everything from the get go, you dont get more stuff as you progress really

Still, trying to find hackers hiding in bushes and cars is fun

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I finished it and enjoyed it but the missions kinda start to feel all the same. And you have access to basically everything from the get go, you dont get more stuff as you progress really

Still, trying to find hackers hiding in bushes and cars is fun

That's the same with all Ubisoft games. Do the same shit over and over.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
In Assassins Creed they have towers
In Watch Dogs its CToS stations

Same shit different time era.

Finally someone that has noticed the repetitive gameplay from Ubisoft. For this reason I doubt I would get either the new Far Cry or the new Assassins Creed.

The first 2-3 hours seem fun, after that...boring as hell.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
Finally someone that has noticed the repetitive gameplay from Ubisoft. For this reason I doubt I would get either the new Far Cry or the new Assassins Creed.

The first 2-3 hours seem fun, after that...boring as hell.

Assassins creed annoys me. Fun to play but all they do is release the same game over and over with a different time period and different weapons. Needs a huge overhaul.

Bulldog Force

Referee
The bugs in games are a pain in the you-know-what. One thing I love about classic/retro platform/8-bit games is that there are so few bugs because of how simple the coding was.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
The bugs in games are a pain in the you-know-what. One thing I love about classic/retro platform/8-bit games is that there are so few bugs because of how simple the coding was.

what annoys me more is when a company releases a game full of bugs, people complain and then they still dont patch it

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
Finished the DkS2 DLC twice now. Best level design in the game. Much less linear and feels more like the original. Well worth the 10 bucks! I like the new spells and weapons. 2 of the 3 bosses are really cool... only complaints are so much of it is set up for co-op and i dont like to summon. And the enemies arent varied enough. Plus their idea of hard is just putting tonnes of enemies in one room rather than hard like DkS1 was

Iafeta

Referee
Of course Assassins Creed, Watch Dogs, Far Cry, use similar logics. They use similar systems from the same publisher.

Its like when I got Red Dead Redemption. Suck me sideways if its not much the same as GTA, or even a bit like LA Noire. Imagine my surprise when I found out that they were all Rockstar Games. Max Payne was a little bit different TBF, and MP3 IMO is one of the most underrated games out there.

Games I'm playing... NBA 2K14 currently in be a GM mode. Running the 76ers. MCW is a machine, and we managed to get Melo there as well. Nerlens Noel CANNOT stop blocking shots. Just finished Call of Duty Ghosts, the ending was sick.

Iafeta

Referee
Assassins creed annoys me. Fun to play but all they do is release the same game over and over with a different time period and different weapons. Needs a huge overhaul.

I've got the AC series... the first one or two were magic. Then it got repetitive. Frankly, I thought AC3 blew chunks. Then AC4 came and it was a mile better IMO. Looking for to AC Unity now.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Whats EWR?

I plan to get into some of that remastered Oddworld game on PS4. I recall the original was the first title I had played when I bought a PS1 (it was a demo lol).