What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

abpanther

Staff member
Playing WWE 2K14 at the moment, watching the old clips while doing Road to Wrestlemania is pretty fun

Parra Pride

Referee
Been hooked into the Destiny beta. September 9th, and the full game can't come quick enough.

Suck me sideways if its not much the same as GTA, or even a bit like LA Noire. Imagine my surprise when I found out that they were all Rockstar Games. Max Payne was a little bit different TBF, and MP3 IMO is one of the most underrated games out there.

LA Noire was actually developed by an Aussie Studio, Team Bondi, it's just published by Rockstar.

Last edited:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I'll finally get to play the Last of us. Getting my psi copy tomorrow. I held off buying this last year for my psi, as I expected it would come out on ps4. .haha although I thought it would arrive much earlier.

Haffa

I'm in the same boat. Avoided most story related reviews anticipating the PS4 release. Mine will be downloading at midnight tonight.

I've been running around trying to get 100% on Watchdogs in anticipation.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Kiss your free time goodbye. I've poured almost 400 hours into it and haven't finished all of the main questlines.

Oh, man - the game is amazing!

It reminds me of Fall Out - which is great, because those games rule.

Sure, Skyrim is glitchy, but it is awesome! The world is beautiful and full of character, the gameplay is tight, the quests fun, the story is well-written...

I am loving this game. A truly brilliant, huge open world RPG from arguably the masters of the genre.

Haffa

Yeah, I've played it and finished (pumped at least 200 hours each ) on the PS3 and the 360.

You're continuously finding new things. The Glitches are hilarious and actually add to the overall experience.

redvscotty

First Grade
It's a pro wrestling management game. You hire talents, book shows etc.

Got this last night and updated to current day WWE. It's pretty awesome. Only booked two shows so far. Need to jump on tonight and clean out the roster and start witha fresh crew and add some cherry picked people in.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Hey Haffa, The game is approx 50gig. I was gonna download it also but the size and time to download made me decide to buy a hard copy lol.

Whats your psn?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Oh, man - the game is amazing!

It reminds me of Fall Out - which is great, because those games rule.

Sure, Skyrim is glitchy, but it is awesome! The world is beautiful and full of character, the gameplay is tight, the quests fun, the story is well-written...

I am loving this game. A truly brilliant, huge open world RPG from arguably the masters of the genre.

I tend to prefer the Elder Scrolls games to Fallout because of the richly realized world. The Fallout world tends to be too much of the same colour, and it wears me out :lol:

Are you playing on PC or console? There are some fantastic mods out there for PC.

Got this last night and updated to current day WWE. It's pretty awesome. Only booked two shows so far. Need to jump on tonight and clean out the roster and start witha fresh crew and add some cherry picked people in.

I've been playing EWR on and off since 2002, I'd say. Sunk countless hours into WWE and TNA games, as well as one starting a fed at 'backyard' level and getting them as far as Cult before I got burned out.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
been playing the destiny beta and also got a chance to play some of the Evil Within demo. I have a mate that gets all sorts of early release demos, review copies and other stuff. I sometimes get games weeks before they are released which is pretty cool.

i remember i got Dark Souls I about a month before it was released. I got into the first area (Undead Parish) and about 5 minutes in i got attacked by a black phantom with seemingly unlimited life and stamina. No chance to beat him. It was programmed in so people who got an early copy couldnt play the game until everyone else got it. Pretty clever i thought.

Haffa

Hey Haffa, The game is approx 50gig. I was gonna download it also but the size and time to download made me decide to buy a hard copy lol.

Whats your psn?

Yeah, I thought the same thing but I'll start the download then go to bed and play it in the morning.

Sirlukealot83

Latest posts