What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Eelectrica

Referee
Dragon age origins again, getting ready for Inquisition.
Will get a new GTX980 video card soon, so my machine will be ready.
Borderlands the presquel will do nicely until Inquistion is released though.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
Girlfriend bought me a Wii U, have been smashing out some Mario Kart.

Get her a ring

I have probably had 10-15 girlfriends since i was 18 and not one of them ever encouraged me to play video games, wanted to play with me or understood the appeal. Closest I got was one getting me a voucher for EB Games and I bought Skyrim so I guess that was cool

Would love to hook up with a cute gamer girl

Back on topic, the third DS2 DLC has come and gone. I rate the Iron King as best, Ivory second and Sunken King third. The design of the sunken king I really hated. It was so complex and annoying being on those platforms etc. I prefer slightly more linearity. Problem with all 3 was the way they were designed. Each one was basically the same... repeated bosses, standard humanoid character with either poison, fire or ice and a few new items. No NPCs was a big failure.

Overall though the DLCs are much better than the base game.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Dragon age origins again, getting ready for Inquisition.
Will get a new GTX980 video card soon, so my machine will be ready.
Borderlands the presquel will do nicely until Inquistion is released though.
GTX980... shit man, that thing must be awesome. How much are we looking at that thing costing?

Eddie Lab

Juniors
got Smash Bros for 3DS on the release day. it's really good. screen size is a bit of an issue but hasn't been as bad as I expected.

if this is how good the one for the WiiU will be I might have to buy a new console.

Wato

Juniors
Got the white xbox one Sunset overdrive bundle and since I pre ordered it EB games gave me forza horizon 2 for free, so lately I have been playing mostly sunset overdrive with a little bit of forza.

DeeJ

Bench
I'm playing Shadow of Mordor right now. It's very good but not outstanding or groundbreaking or innovative. I found that doing side quests/exploration is actually much harder than following the story missions.

nöyd

Staff member
V8 Unleashed on rfactor.

I can keep great pace with all other cars, until they check and bump me off the track - especially Shane Van Gisbergen, that f**ker really seems to have a problem with me.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Dragon Age Origins and maybe Dragon Age 2 in preparation of Inquisition. Only game i have been hyped about this year.

bileduct

Coach
Looking forward to having a crack at this. Just have to wait until I have plenty of spare time. Civ is so consuming.
Tell me about it. I started a game on one of the low difficulty settings and went well into the night with no end in sight.

Lots of new stuff going on in the game, heaps of information to take in. It's definitely going to take a lot of time to work out the best way to start out. I had some f**king alien worm going apeshit and smashing up my city destroying everything in sight and I hadn't researched the right technologies to build the appropriate structure to keep them away.

Zoidberg

First Grade
COD Advanced Warfare. I'm not a huge COD fanboy and have only played World at War and Modern Warfare 1 and 2. Must say this is a pretty good game. Beautiful graphics, good gameplay so far. Nothing too unexpected but I'm enjoying it.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Haha what a fanboy. What are you 12??

Jokes mate, I picked it up also and it is an awesome game. I've yet to play online as I pump through the single player campaign but so far it was well worth my cash lol .

target and kmart have this for $64

Latest posts