What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I tend to prefer the Elder Scrolls games to Fallout because of the richly realized world. The Fallout world tends to be too much of the same colour, and it wears me out :lol:

Are you playing on PC or console? There are some fantastic mods out there for PC.

I've been playing EWR on and off since 2002, I'd say. Sunk countless hours into WWE and TNA games, as well as one starting a fed at 'backyard' level and getting them as far as Cult before I got burned out.

I'm playing on Xbox 360.

Man..so much fun!

I've just joined the Company (the mercenaries for hire). I had to go retrieve something with Farkas, and on the way to my destination, a dragon showed up!

I fought to the best of my abilities, but the dragon was kicking my arse - until Farkas went full beast mode and slaughtered the dragon while I recovered health.

It was so awesome.

Storm13

Juniors
First impressions of TLOU is not quite good, looks like a ps3 game and not getting any vibe why this game is so talked up about mind you I've only just started so plenty of time to change my tune.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm hoping my siblings have been keeping up with consoles in my absence. I'm going to have a lot of free time.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Couldn't do Last of Us. Naughty Dog games shit me for whatever reason. I could probably watch a playthrough of it, but actually controlling the game felt awkward.

Eelementary

Post Whore
:lol:

f**king Bethesda - trying to liberate that dude from the prison without bloodshed, and I couldn't find a way into the prison without pissinf off the guards.

It turns out the quest is broken, and the only way to free the guy is to murder everyone and fail that portion of the quest :lol:.

Still - Skyrim is loads of fun.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
So i am trying to play more RPGs on the 360 and Xbone. What do you guys recommend? I have played all the main ones...Oblivion, Skyrim, Dark Souls I and II

I am trying Dragon Age Origins but I dont like the team based combat to be honest. I am more of a lone wolf type player who only has to think of the one person

Any good RPG recommends would be greatly appreciated!

Eelementary

Post Whore
So i am trying to play more RPGs on the 360 and Xbone. What do you guys recommend? I have played all the main ones...Oblivion, Skyrim, Dark Souls I and II

I am trying Dragon Age Origins but I dont like the team based combat to be honest. I am more of a lone wolf type player who only has to think of the one person

Any good RPG recommends would be greatly appreciated!

Fall Out 3
Fall Out: New Vegas
The Witcher
The Witcher 2

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Ive been spreading my gaming love recently.
Currently, I'm playing

CSS (Counter Strike Source) found a really really good server, if anyones interested

Aliens Colonial Marines on the PS3, mainly to get me in the mood for Isolation that comes out in October, don't judge, I like A:CM despite its poor reviews. Certainly isnt perfect, but its as close to getting on LV426 than anything before!

Fifa 14, usually play it once or twice a week.

Lastly, WWE 2k14, first WWE game to have Hall in it. Plus being able to pit Nash, Goldberg, nWos Giant and Steiner against the likes of the Shield is awesome.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
just finished TLOU, what an epic game.

Now I am awaiting Madden..but I could probably play last years version, it will be the same anyway.

thorson1987

Coach
just finished TLOU, what an epic game.

Now I am awaiting Madden..but I could probably play last years version, it will be the same anyway.

That's why I stopped buying Madden and FIFA every year.

Haven't bought a Madden game since 08 (although I prefer NCAA Football) and this year will be the first time I have bought FIFA since 11

Wato

Juniors
Has anyone picked up micromon? I have played about an hour of it, it's not too bad for a Pokemon ripoff.